The Tapatalk Issue

@RhinoGuy

There is a bit of a compromise I'm contemplating. I'm likely going to edit the code to remove the damn pop-up that shows up when people come here.

Should not create any issues for those that use it and those that don't want it won't be annoyed by it appearing all the time.

I'll be looking at that tomorrow. If there's a glitch on your end I'll need you to let me know.

Sent from my phone using the damn browser. :bird:

@RhinoGuy

There is a bit of a compromise I'm contemplating. I'm likely going to edit the code to remove the damn pop-up that shows up when people come here.

Should not create any issues for those that use it and those that don't want it won't be annoyed by it appearing all the time.

I'll be looking at that tomorrow. If there's a glitch on your end I'll need you to let me know.

Sent from my phone using the damn browser. :bird:

That pop-up is annoying. I had forgotten that it shows up on the phone browsers.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Made some Swedish meatballs for dinner.

6801ddef6140f7326c6c664e7598c7de.jpg

271b4a43f8d80ece1584265edf17686e.jpg

Made some Swedish meatballs for dinner.
Dayum! That looks good!

I love working the schedule I do! But, ever tried to get a meal like that at 10 'til 4 in the AM? Thank God I can manage my way around a kitchen.

That dish looks like something that could easily be done on a grill (assuming people know what they are doing on a grill.) If time permits, share how you made it over on the food section Tailgate U

That pop-up is annoying. I had forgotten that it shows up on the phone browsers.

Easier than I suspected.

OK, here's the deal. There won't be any pop-ups on mobile devices anymore. However, anyone registering with a verified Tapa account will automatically be approved.

Everyone cool?

OH, and BTW, here's something that might mess with your head a bit. Check out the code in the header for that welcome message ... atheistfoundation.org? :think:

Code:
<script type="text/javascript" src="[URL="http://tapatalk.com/forum/view-source:http://www.atheistfoundation.org.au/forums/mobiquo/tapatalkdetect.js"]mobiquo/tapatalkdetect.js[/URL]"></script>

Back
Top Bottom