| LIFE The POTUS race: The RNC convention.

IF we see a debate between Harris and Vance, we'll also see headlines that say, "she blew that."

It's old news at this point.
Jesus you act like Vance is some expert, wonderful debater. The only question he’s ever answered without stumbling and being nervous is when his Momma asked if he wanted seconds when he was a kid.

When they debate he’ll not answer questions.

Jesus you act like Vance is some expert, wonderful debater. The only question he’s ever answered without stumbling and being nervous is when his Momma asked if he wanted seconds when he was a kid.

No. I'm not saying that. I said he's a country boy with a good education. I've said if she couldn't make it past the first democractic debate in the primary, how is it logical to think she'll do well in another?

Why do you think her favorability rating is so low?

I can't remember her last name,exactly. Eitenne, or something like that. Her first name is Ashley. She was the comm's director for Harris in '21 and she told CNN that Harris was going to be in trouble because of Vance's debating skills.

If people in her own camp are saying that...

No. I'm not saying that. I said he's a country boy with a good education. I've said if she couldn't make it past the first democractic debate in the primary, how is it logical to think she'll do well in another?

Why do you think her favorability rating is so low?
Vance is going to just rinse and repeat the same lines as Trump uses. Big difference between now and then. Vance has a record to be used. His own words.

Her favorability is low because she’s tied to Biden

Then why was it so low when she was running against Biden?

Have you noticed how often you use the term, "Trump lies," but never cite an example?
She wasn’t very well known then, but that has no bearing on it now

Nowhere in my statement did I say “Trump lies”. Want an example? Here’s one- “I don’t know anything about Project 2025 or who’s running it”, that’s a lie.
But, since we’re asking questions that have nothing to do with comments, have you noticed you agree with everything the right says/does, but call yourself not a righty?

It’s official, Silicon Valley has cone to the conclusion that the current administration is destroying the US economy and running us further into debt!!! Going to be like Greece if we keep going the way we’re going!!!

She wasn’t very well known then, but that has no bearing on it now
I don't buy this. She was the Atty. Gen of CA, in the Senate for what, five years?
Nowhere in my statement did I say “Trump lies”. Want an example? Here’s one- “I don’t know anything about Project 2025 or who’s running it”, that’s a lie.
You're probably both right. I can see him knowing a little about policy and then dismissing it because it's a bullshit. I can also see he some of the people behind the group, but not the nuts and bolts.

It's an inconsequential, media fueled, propaganda hit.
But, since we’re asking questions that have nothing to do with comments, have you noticed you agree with everything the right says/does, but call yourself not a righty?
No. That's simply not true.

I've said it for years: my economic views and social views are two different things. Collectivist, versus individualist.

Back
Top Bottom