| LIFE The POTUS race: The RNC convention.

I am a golfer. I don’t play as much as some, but I play as much as I can
Reminds me...I used to play 3 par course in Summerville that had lights at night. It was about like that goat track on the other side of Skyland. I can't remember the name of the course tonight.

Carried a 7i. I putted with it at 3AM in the morning.

The late night guys are having a field day on this, on Trump giving Biden ten strokes per side: "joke's on Trump, Biden's already had ten strokes."
Handicaps and strokes...

When I think back, the first election I remember paying attention to was Reagan vs Carter. This year is one of the most fascinating (and saddening) political times in my life. It's like a car wreck...can't help but slow down and watch.

1720785907527.png

GSSSAqIXYAAbaQS

8. My favorite course to play is 2 hours from my house
That. Sucks.

I'm guessing, so I'd have to count...25 courses within 30-40 minutes. No. That's not accurate. It's more than that.

Within an hours drive? 70, or more.
Within two hours drive? 100+ because now we're pulling in Myrtle Beach and that area. Columbia, Augusta, Savannah.

Was it you that brought up fly-fishing the other day?

One question. What's the hell is up with that creepy old man whispering shit? Gavin sux, he won't get us (the Independents), Whitmer will get some of us cause she's kinda hot in her own way. :p, Kamala, hell naw. They need Fetterman. They'll get Pennsylvania with him and he really doesn't bullshit that much. He will tell you what he thinks whether you agree or not, plus AOC doesn't like him, that's always a plus.

Last edited:
That. Sucks.

I'm guessing, so I'd have to count...25 courses within 30-40 minutes. No. That's not accurate. It's more than that.

Within an hours drive? 70, or more.
Within two hours drive? 100+ because now we're pulling in Myrtle Beach and that area. Columbia, Augusta, Savannah.

Was it you that brought up fly-fishing the other day?
I wish we had near that many courses, but we can only play for a few months a year.

Yes sir

The one I most frequent is 20 or so minutes
That's better than two hours!

I can hit crappie beds in a three minute bike ride. They are fun, but too damn boney to waste time with. Catch, and release.

The water I fish all the time is about 10 minutes from here, maybe. Grabbing the tackle box and poles...I'm in the water in 20 minutes. I'd still be on the water right now if it wasn't for the weather moving in. Even though it's not spawning season, the red drum are starting to hit. I think I may have said this, somewhere, here I was throwing bass back out last night until I switched bait.

Back
Top Bottom