| FTBL The Official Auburn NOSHOW for a bowl Vs. Georgia thread

Man, the dawgs tried their best to lose that game! I have never seen a team commit so many penalties game after game.

The only thing that seemed to keep Auburn around was the penalties...good grief. :roll:

The only time I cheered for UGA all year and proud to do it. :)

Y'all can thank me for Auburn losing. I turned on the AU game only to watch them score a TD. I turned it on again to watch UGA fall apart on D. On AU's last drive I thought it might not be a good idea for me to watch.

Thinking that was so silly I turned it on and watched AU march down the field. Guess what I did at the end? Yep, I turned it off when Auburn had 3rd and 1 at the 10 or 11.

You're welcome. :D

Yup I thought UGA was just going to continue laying down after the 1st quarter. They played pretty sloppy and out of sync today.

When we beat the barn I'm throwing my 7 fingers up in the air at BDS!!! We MUST beat these meerkat fools!!

1st thing is 1st. We got a score to settle with Croom. :twisted:

BAMA JAMMA said:
Yup I thought UGA was just going to continue laying down after the 1st quarter. They played pretty sloppy and out of sync today.

When we beat the barn I'm throwing my 7 fingers up in the air at BDS!!! We MUST beat these meerkat fools!!

1st thing is 1st. We got a score to settle with Croom. :twisted:

I'm looking for a t-shirt now to wear to the game with Big Al flipping a bird reading hey Aubs count this finger.

OMG i though i was the only one who thought their OL looked like an episode of meerkat manor. coolthat some one else mad that connection.

There's plenty of room in the SEC for another Basketball school, or baseball, or...so they have that to look forward to. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom