| TV/MOVIES/MUSIC The Most Watched Networks of 2021. How many do you watch? Is there a show in particular that draws you to that network?

In no particular order . . .
SEAL Team
Blue Bloods
SWAT
The Rookie
911 Lone Star
Yellowstone
Blacklist, haven't watched it in a while though
Peaky Blinders

There's just hardly anything made these days that I can watch.... either terrible writing, bad casting, stuff that shouldn't be ends up way outside the boundaries of realism, etc. I haven't started the new Justified yet, but I'm sure they'll screw that up even though I'm looking forward to it. The original wasn't realistic, but the writing and characters more than made up for it. I'm going through some Paramount shows now... I dumped Seal Team not long after season 1, Tulsa King wasn't horrible but could have been much better. About 3 episodes into Joe Pickett now... would have probably ejected on it, but like Tulsa King, I'm watching it with the wife and she's enjoying it. It too could have been done much better up to this point... But a lot stuff like lazy script writing and amateur filming mistakes bother me. I find myself more and more just going back and watching older shows or surfing youtube for something original like these guys....

I don't watch TV.

I watch movies, but they're usually on Prime, Max, or Hulu (free version). Or something I downloaded. But broadcast TV is something I don't do.

Back
Top Bottom