| TV/MOVIES/MUSIC The Most Watched Networks of 2021. How many do you watch? Is there a show in particular that draws you to that network?

TerryP

Staff
Show: defined as "not a football game, scripted or non scripted."

Take CBS. Blue Bloods comes to mind followed by S.E.A.L. Team. Two shows I've watched on that network in the last year.

I can't think of a single show on ABC or FOX that I watched last year and it's the same for the rest of that list sans a couple.

I've watched Gutfeld! on FNC but not enough to where Nielsen would register me as a regular viewer. I enjoy Sportscenter with SVP.

I'm done. Maybe it's just me but I find that a little weird to have watched so few. I literally looked up the networks just to be sure.

Screenshot 2022-02-09 9.42.23 AM.png

Due to high school principal duties, I rarely get to watch much live TV. I record the following in case I am covering a school event.

NCIS-not a fan since they made so many changes this year.
Blacklist
Blue Bloods
Seal Team until the moved it to Paramount+
SWAT
NCIS LA
The Rookie

I only watch Taylor Sheridan programs
Paramount was in the 30's. The original post was a screen shot I grabbed while surfin' around yesterday. I did look up the entire list thinking of Yellowstone. 34th, maybe? It was in the same area as AMC, Freeform, and the like.

2. Sex/Life - Netflix
Netflix, Paramount+, Disney+, AMC+, and other options like these weren't included in their list: not quite fair in light of what series you're watching.

When the off-season rolls around this summer I'll dive into a few of those for a month. It'll be time to catch up on Ozark on Netflix. I've wanted to watch Catching Eve. About ten years ago I read Discovery of Witches and Shadow of Night over a period of a week to ten days so AMC+ looks to get a little money in July, I'd guess.

Blacklist is about the only show on a standard local network I watch.

Yellowstone on Paramount and will probably check Halo to see if it's worth watching. (Been playing the game since it came out back in 2001).

Better Call Saul.

All the "Deads"

1644523661846.png
Wife has hinted she may want one of these shirts. :laugh:

I am going to exclude all live sports, which pretty much means I don't watch any of those nor do I really watch live TV other than to let it run. I do like Comet since they show Quantum Leap for a few hours every night and I can just let that run. My wife is on Discovery and related channels if she isn't on NFL or MLB network. I can't watch too many "talking about sports" shows really, just the games themselves. The only person who actively watches anything other than sports on any of these listed would be my 85 year old MIL who can't miss most anything on CBS or any "talent" show.

What do I watch other than sports? The Mandalorian and Book of Boba Fett on Disney+, Doom Patrol, Peacemaker, and a few other things on HBO Max, Resident Alien on Peacock, I have some things on Hulu and AMC+ I want to start watching but I never make time.

Blacklist is about the only show on a standard local network I watch.

Yellowstone on Paramount and will probably check Halo to see if it's worth watching. (Been playing the game since it came out back in 2001).

Better Call Saul.

All the "Deads"

View attachment 20366
Wife has hinted she may want one of these shirts. :laugh:
The girl modeling that t-shirt is in ads all over the net modeling various shirts. Like thousands of shirts for many different stores, or online sites. Must sit there and change shirts all day every day. No idea who she is but she’s done well I’m sure, just doing t-shirt ads.

...I want to start watching but I never make time.
Thing that works for me ...

I've come to the conclusion I have to treat these subs like I did the library growing up. I believe I remember a six book limit in one visit and I'd read a few of them at the same time.

I'm trying to treat these the same way; one site but watch a few at the same time. The only constant I have for video isn't for video: Amazon Prime. (Just finished S2 of Jack Ryan, another decent series and have planned on watching Hanna for a couple of years.)

I have YouTube TV, supplemented by my wife's Netflix and Amazon Prime. I get Yellowstone on Youtube TV. I've given up trying for her to be Amazon-free, just not going to happen, so I might as well watch Prime. Watched several episodes of Reacher this week, first time I've ever watched anything on Prime. We're up to date on Ozark, which I think is Netflix.

Also, a fairly obscure program called Epic Trails (it streams on some free platforms like Tubi, and it appears to be available on Prime), which is like crack for a long distance hiker like me.

RTR,

Tim

Thing that works for me ...

I've come to the conclusion I have to treat these subs like I did the library growing up. I believe I remember a six book limit in one visit and I'd read a few of them at the same time.

I'm trying to treat these the same way; one site but watch a few at the same time. The only constant I have for video isn't for video: Amazon Prime. (Just finished S2 of Jack Ryan, another decent series and have planned on watching Hanna for a couple of years.)
I plan to do that, then never do. We have so many services that my wife forgets what we do and don't have. Paramount I have to keep until my MIL decides to move to a facility or passes. Discovery+ is my wife's thing and she would miss it badly. But everything else is just there in case. I really gotta cut back and start rotating more.

Seen 2 episodes of Godless so far on Netflix. Im still on the fence with it but im still interested enough.
I thought Michelle Dockery did a good job in Godless. A fairly good mini-series.

Scott Frank (writer/director) has been the screen writer for some notable projects: Flight of the Phoenix is likely one of the better known ones.

Back
Top Bottom