| FTBL "the devil has come back to college football..."

Here's a link to a Tiger board that one fan claims bama fans are classless while many others dispute that and claim they are good fans.
http://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/messagetopic.asp?p=10595938&sp=10596978&s=2&b=1#10596978

I'm sure any of us could go to any teams forum and find that all other fan bases are reject losers, but the fact seems to be the ones talking poorly of the other fanbase is typically the one that lacks class. It's a game that is played by on a field by the players, let's keep it about that.

geauxtigers225 said:
BamaCore said:
I want Alabama to just literally embarrass Miles and LSU. That fanbase and coaching staff is just lower than low. They're nothing but classless jerks. I can't wait for Bama to give them something real to cry about.

whoa, here we go with the threads that all LSU fans lack life skills, live in shacks, and drive riding lawnmowers to work. I'm certain that there are classless fans on both sides of the field here, and all coaching staff basically tell recruits whatever stories they need to hear in order to recruit them. I'm sure I could find an equal amount of losers wearing either teams color. For instance, I'm sure most of you would prefer this guy not be a BAMA fan
Scroll to the bottom:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2008/sioncampus/11/04/cast-your-bcs-vote-campus-clicks/index.html

Really, y'all beat Arkansas last week or was it Arkansas State. I'm just saying!

Yes, you are right. All teams have their share of "those" guys. I probably shouldn't have blasted the entire LSU fanbase like I did. It's just when all you hear about from a certain fanbase is about how they have Burn Bama bonfires and stuff like what was said Davis considering his story checks out...it kind of makes it hard to view the opposing fanbase as anything other than low class. It's something I should probably educate myself a little on I guess. :D

BamaCore said:
I want Alabama to just literally embarrass Miles and LSU. That fanbase and coaching staff is just lower than low. They're nothing but classless jerks. I can't wait for Bama to give them something real to cry about.

Do like the Death Angel song(sorry if you're not familiar) Ultra Beatdown!!!!! DragonForce... Sonic Beat Down! Just Beat em down!!

geauxtigers225 said:
Here's a link to a Tiger board that one fan claims bama fans are classless while many others dispute that and claim they are good fans.
http://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/messagetopic.asp?p=10595938&sp=10596978&s=2&b=1#10596978

I'm sure any of us could go to any teams forum and find that all other fan bases are reject losers, but the fact seems to be the ones talking poorly of the other fanbase is typically the one that lacks class. It's a game that is played by on a field by the players, let's keep it about that.

Stupid LSU fans...I like some LSU fans...besides BIGLSUFAN of course! :twisted: Just kiddin man!

how is Les Miles scum? And miles calling davis a traitor?

wow this story is funny. Davis is not a tiger because he got caught lying to the coaching staff. thats why.

i prob should not have posted that because i am sure i will be blasted and called a corndog or something else lame

jjtLSU said:

wow this story is funny. Davis is not a tiger because he got caught lying to the coaching staff. thats why.

i prob should not have posted that because i am sure i will be blasted and called a corndog or something else lame
You're a corndog. :lol:

weezyfbaby00 said:
jjtLSU said:

You're a corndog. :lol:

and something else lame. :D

AtomicBlast.jpg

tickets

hey, i found a cool site for tickets. said you can pick up at 10am in baton rouge at red stick sports if you are the winning bid. they have 4 great seats. they are on www,uturnbids.com :twisted:

Number1TideFan19 said:
geauxtigers225 said:

Stupid LSU fans...I like some LSU fans...besides BIGLSUFAN of course! :twisted: Just kiddin man!

Thanks

Just like high school again. He said she said....sigh.

None of this matters...LSU fans believe Les, Bama fans believe their recruit....none of us were there sitting like a fly on the wall so everything is speculation.

Is it true that Bama's playing LSU this week? :shock:

Lawd, that's all I've been hearing ALL season. They've been pointing to this game as payback for Saban abandoning them for Alabama...which, of course, he didn't do. They're also running around po-mouthhin' about how bad the Tide will beat the Tigers. 'Course, that will turn quickly if they should win. "I knew we was gonna beat y'all all along." :? :lol:

I won't get into the class argument with any fan base. I know how I conduct myself and how I try to influence my children. I try to always make it more about Alabama than the other team (and believe me that was tough as they announced the Auburn-Ole Miss score at homecoming last week :D ).

My only comment is I've only had to hide my children's eyes from one fan base wearing F--- Bama t'shirts. Care to guess who? And that was in Tuscaloosa!

BamaDelta said:
I won't get into the class argument with any fan base. I know how I conduct myself and how I try to influence my children. I try to always make it more about Alabama than the other team (and believe me that was tough as they announced the Auburn-Ole Miss score at homecoming last week :D ).

My only comment is I've only had to hide my children's eyes from one fan base wearing F--- Bama t'shirts. Care to guess who? And that was in Tuscaloosa!

My wife had to cover my young daughter's eyes at an away game in 2000 when two fans (one wearing a viking helmet) left the stands and ran to the middle of the field, dropped their pants, and mooned the Alabama huddle. I won't name fan bases but it was the first time we had lost in their stadium in 31 years. :wink:

CrimsonPirate said:
Is it true that Bama's playing LSU this week? :shock:

Lawd, that's all I've been hearing ALL season. They've been pointing to this game as payback for Saban abandoning them for Alabama...which, of course, he didn't do. They're also running around po-mouthhin' about how bad the Tide will beat the Tigers. 'Course, that will turn quickly if they should win. "I knew we was gonna beat y'all all along." :? :lol:

James, that post could only come from someone who has lived amongst such stuff. You've captured typical Tiger fan behavior perfectly. :lol:

I must say that my six years living in Baton Rouge happened to be some of the most colorful ones. After a while, you find yourself assimilating and forgetting to approach anything logically. :D

Factor, that 2000 game was Saban's first at LSU, wasn't it? I was there, somewhere in the northeast corner of the end zone. Best I remember, we played them pretty dang tuff considering our offense was not playing up to snuff.

Back
Top Bottom