| FTBL The buzz from today's presser

G

is supposedly Motley and Mustin will both play Saturday. The amount of time they'll play is yet to be determined though.

I guess we should hear more about this tomorrow. That is good enough news to call it a night. :)

That is what the man said! :)

Both should be able to play. He sounded a little more optimistic about Mustin than Motley though. He went on to say that Preston Dial and Jamie Christensen should both be good to go as well. Cody Davis is the only guy who is still on the shelf (and might be for a while).

wow thats huge. good to hear from both of them. Prince Hall did a great job last week (12 tackles) so i hope he gets alot of playing this week again tho but good to have both back in the lineup.

Birdman37 said:
wow thats huge. good to hear from both of them. Prince Hall did a great job last week (12 tackles) so i hope he gets alot of playing this week again tho but good to have both back in the lineup.

In a way, you are just saying that finally we have a little depth. That is something we have been lacking and those fresher legs will help Mustin recover and Prince to stay agressive when he hits the field.

Great news!!!!

bamafan4ever said:
Birdman37 said:

In a way, you are just saying that finally we have a little depth. That is something we have been lacking and those fresher legs will help Mustin recover and Prince to stay agressive when he hits the field.

Great news!!!!

Not just depth at LB but at DT as well

bamafan4ever said:
Birdman37 said:

Great news!!!!

exactly.

Porterhouse said:
He went on to say that Preston Dial and Jamie Christensen should both be good to go as well.

FWIW, Jamie Christensen's folks park their RV in the same spot we do over at DCH. I talked to him this past weekend and he said he was making a good recovery but didn't sound like he would be playing as soon as this weekend.

BamaAlum50 said:
Porterhouse said:
He went on to say that Preston Dial and Jamie Christensen should both be good to go as well.

FWIW, Jamie Christensen's folks park their RV in the same spot we do over at DCH. I talked to him this past weekend and he said he was making a good recovery but didn't sound like he would be playing as soon as this weekend.

But from what I gather Leigh was #1 regardless of JC's injury, correct? Would JC be in line to maybe handle kick-offs?

BamaDelta said:
BamaAlum50 said:
Porterhouse said:

But from what I gather Leigh was #1 regardless of JC's injury, correct? Would JC be in line to maybe handle kick-offs?

The way his dad talked, maybe PAT's, but no kick offs. Wouldn't be ready for that for a couple of more weeks. But if Tiffin is healthy, then JC is just a back up just in case I would imagine.

BamaAlum50 said:
The way his dad talked, maybe PAT's, but no kick offs. Wouldn't be ready for that for a couple of more weeks. But if Tiffin is healthy, then JC is just a back up just in case I would imagine.

That's an interesting thought, starting with PAT's. Leigh is 14-14 this year. My only supposition would be he would handle the PAT's only to keep him in the games in some manner.

TerryP said:
BamaAlum50 said:

That's an interesting thought, starting with PAT's. Leigh is 14-14 this year. My only supposition would be he would handle the PAT's only to keep him in the games in some manner.

He kept in the game with Georgia and Arkansas. He has my gratitude. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom