| CURRENT EVENTS The assassination attempt on Trump. #2.

Just wait. As former LEO, you should know they went with federal gun charges for his detainment and bail. They've said there are more coming as I recall...seems like I read something like that earlier today.
Former and current. I just read that more charges are probable. But, as of right now he hasn’t been charged with anything related to an assassination attempt

It seems as if Routh fancies himself as a modern-day Charles Guiteau. Delusions of significance.
Damn. If I didn't say that this morning when my neighbor was laughing about a Garfield strip he'd found on X. I couldn't remember his name. I was close. I was surfing on the laptop, he was on his phone. I kept coming back to Glenn Guilbeau knowing that wasn't right.
It was a "wait a minute, there was a guy back...years ago, like 1800's..." The next door neighbor left for work so we got quiet...never finishing that conversation.

Crazy.

Again I’ll ask if I’m walking down the sidewalk with one of my glocks on me does that mean I attempted to smoke everybody that walks by?
If you have it draw and pointing it at people, yes. This dude didn't have it stuffed down in his pants for a leisurely stroll and have it for his protection. He was set up like he was at a shooting range.

Back
Top Bottom