| CURRENT EVENTS The assassination attempt on Trump. #2.

Good points are good points, they don’t lose value just because I call some dude some name. It’s absolutely disgusting that there is more care from that side about some poor billionaire candidate than for kids getting murdered in schools all over this country
Yes. They do. They define people. It defines opinions. There is no point to the insults. None. It's just antics. An idiot can make a good point and then slobber.

WTF are you yammering on about? Nobody is talking about taking your guns, GTFO here with that stupid shit.

It’s telling that you quote my comment to say this shit.
I'm going to start here.

If you're caught hiding in the bushes behind your wife's boyfriend's house with a shotgun that may be a little harder to explain.
Oh man. I forgot about this story.

I know of an ex husband who showed up at his ex-wifes boyfriends house, garage, with a shotgun. He didn't shoot anyone. He's also in a six by nine box/cell right now, Kirkland.

I don't think he would have killed either one of them with his son in the house. He was just freakin' out that night. But...

I know of an ex husband who showed up at his ex-wifes boyfriends house, garage, with a shotgun. He didn't shoot anyone. He's also in a six by nine box/cell right now, Kirkland.

I don't think he would have killed either one of them with his son in the house. He was just freakin' out that night. But...
To add one detail here. He was an Oxy head. He was paying $12 a more for pills at the time that the street market had at four of five bucks.

That story was a Venn diagram. I wasn't in their circle, but knew people in their circle...

Went to call like this, a husband went to ex wife’s boyfriend’s house and hid in the open garage with a .45. Call we got was “man with a gun”, dude fired one shot at the boyfriend, missed by 5 feet, threatened to unalive himself, ended peacefully. Out on parole now, served 3 years of a 10 year sentence

Went to call like this, a husband went to ex wife’s boyfriend’s house and hid in the open garage with a .45. Call we got was “man with a gun”, dude fired one shot at the boyfriend, missed by 5 feet, threatened to unalive himself, ended peacefully. Out on parole now, served 3 years of a 10 year sentence
Ok. I know this isn't "right," but I can't help but laugh a bit. How does that happen?

Ok. I know this isn't "right," but I can't help but laugh a bit. How does that happen?
I saw a girl in the Navy shoot the ceiling at the gun range and get kicked out of the range. Not sure if it's nerves or what but some people need a lot of training before using a firearm and some should just never use one.

Back
Top Bottom