| CURRENT EVENTS The assassination attempt on Trump. #2.

Different. Would this dude have tried to assassinate Trump if Trump got to the holes? Maybe. In that scenario you’re actively trying to get a deer

WTF are you talking about? Deer and Palm beach have nothing to do with anything
You are the person who brought deep up in this thread.
He didn’t have it pointed AT him
What did he have it pointed at when the group was a hole behind where he was?

I think I'll just prop by rifle, between these fence posts, and wait for ... deer?

I really don't get why you are going down this path. There is no doubt what he was there to do.

“Y’all have your facts”. Facts are facts they don’t belong to any one group. You can have your version of the truth though. Some prefer to walk in darkness being so deceived they’ll never see the light or know truth.

You are the person who brought deep up in this thread.

What did he have it pointed at when the group was a hole behind where he was?

I think I'll just prop by rifle, between these fence posts, and wait for ... deer?

I really don't get why you are going down this path. There is no doubt what he was there to do.
I did not in fact bring up deer, it was brought up and I was replying.

He might’ve had a plan, but he hadn’t attempted it. When Trump took the graze to his ear, that was an attempt, this is much much different

“Y’all have your facts”. Facts are facts they don’t belong to any one group. You can have your version of the truth though. Some prefer to walk in darkness being so deceived they’ll never see the light or know truth.
We dispute what are facts and what aren’t. We experienced that throughout covid, you and I more than likely have a FAR FAR different idea on what the facts are with that

Back
Top Bottom