| CURRENT EVENTS The assassination attempt on Trump. #2.

There’s only been one side that has advocated violence and it isn’t my side, I’ve not mentioned violence one time nor have I said there needs to be violence.

Y’all have had 4 years to get a candidate that could win and y’all refused to. For whatever y’all can’t grasp that maybe just maybe people outside of your sphere don’t like him.

I’ll try to spell this out as simply as I can, you are no more American than I am, y’all on that side think you are this super duper Red, White, America it’s weird. Spare me the silly “only real Americans are supporting Trump”
I think you're lumping a lot of "y'all" together. I understand not liking a particular candidate but liking their personality and liking their results seem to be hard for some people to distinguish. I think he did a great job during his 4 years of running the country. I think had he stayed off Twitter and not felt the need to feed his ego a lot more people would like him. I've had bosses that were good at their job while being assholes. I've had dumbass bosses who were likable people but terrible at their job. I'll take the asshole everytime, I know what to expect attitude wise and their doing a good job. As a middle class worker I cannot vote for Democrat policies at least what Biden’s were. Still not sure what kamala's are but if I had to guess they'll be much like his, whatever she's told to do.
I'm against big government and believe both sides are out of control but feel Republicans are more aligned with what's best for the country while being far from perfect. Term limits and limited government would be more aligned with my way of thinking.

Last edited:
I think you're lumping a lot of "y'all" together. I understand not liking a particular candidate but liking their personality and liking their results seem to be hard for some people to distinguish. I think he did a great job during his 4 years of running the country. I think had he stayed off Twitter and not felt the need to feed his ego a lot more people would like him. I've had bosses that were good at their job while being assholes. I've had dumbass bosses who were likable people but terrible at their job. I'll take the asshole everytime, I know what to expect attitude wise and their doing a good job. As a middle class worker I cannot vote for Democrat policies at least what Biden’s were. Still not sure what kamala's are but if I had to guess they'll be much like his, whatever she's told to do.
I'm against big government and believe both sides are out of control but feel Republicans are more aligned with what's best for the country while being far from perfect. Term limits and limited government would be more aligned with my way of thinking.
The y’all I’m referring to is those that think only one side is American or only side loves this country.

I agree some can’t distinguish personality and their policies. My lack of a vote for him or any republican is policy driven.

My way of thinking is SCOTUS should have term limits and government should be for all people no matter income bracket

The y’all I’m referring to is those that think only one side is American or only side loves this country.

I agree some can’t distinguish personality and their policies. My lack of a vote for him or any republican is policy driven.

My way of thinking is SCOTUS should have term limits and government should be for all people no matter income bracket

There is no current party for all income brackets but republican policies are more closely aligned with all brackets of people who work imo.

For SCOTUS I don't really agree with term limit but would an age limit but my issue with any judge is there shouldn't be political alliances in law. It should be applied as written no matter your political views.

As a person who doesn't like their money being given to others to buy votes I can't vote for democrats.

If I tell you I’m going to buy a big hooker for Terry that means I should be arrested for solicitation even though I haven’t hired her?
It probably wouldn't hold up in court but people who say they're planning to kill a person or multiple people can be arrested for saying they plan to commit a crime, guessing its a misdemeanor/felony thing but I'm no cop.

You’re an idiot or evil. Regardless of which, it is becoming glaringly apparent that this country will erupt into bloodshed in the near future. Decent Americans are increasingly becoming disgusted at the vileness of the degenerate left and are realizing that they will need to be dealt with in terms that they understand.

It’s on the internet so it has to be true.

Back
Top Bottom