| FTBL That was perhaps the most...

All credit to GA where it is due.

But really, do you think our game plan in the 3rd qtr while up 31 points was the same as it was in the first half?

If anything, it showed a weakness in being able to sit on a lead. Personally, I would have liked to have seen us play the same game plan throughout. Not taking anything away from GA - but if we kept up our gameplan and didn't predictably concentrate on the run in the 3 qtr trying to run out the clock, it would have been a different 3rd qtr.

If we had wanted to press the issue, it could have been a lot worse IMO.

Go Dawgs and Roll Tide!

Our men fought hard for an excellent win against a tough Gerogia team at home. Hats off to the boys and the coaching staff!

I really beleive that this was probably the most pivotal win for this program since 01-01-93.

Roll Tide!!!!!!

reger60 said:
There is nothing to be ashamed of here. Some unbelievable performances were turned in by some very talented young men. JPW played about as good a game as I've ever seen him play.

Damn it I have to admit that boy played some lights out football! Congrats on the new record as well!

Hats off to JPW.

His maturity and leadership was the dictating factor tonight. He was impressive from the get-go and never let us down. Player of the game IMO.

What a senior performance!

Back
Top Bottom