| FTBL Thanks for the update Ian!

wtf. y is this idiot saying that it said castille had been drinking in the report. where exactly in that report did it say anything about Castille drinking?

Birdman37 said:
wtf. y is this idiot saying that it said castille had been drinking in the report. where exactly in that report did it say anything about Castille drinking?

Exactly my thought. I reread the report three times after reading this and still never found any mention of him drinking.

yea yall lookin way too much into that statement. dude is an All-SEC player, on a bunch of awards watch lists, and an All American candidate. that dont mean hes pullin a Langham.

There was a page left off of the faxed documents that does say he (Castille) had, "been drinking". Ian is a goof, but in this case, it appears he did actually come across some factual information (in terms of what was in the police report). Either that, or he made an error, and got lucky when the TPD added it to the report this evening.

Porterhouse said:
There was a page left off of the faxed documents that does say he (Castille) had, "been drinking". Ian is a goof, but in this case, it appears he did actually come across some factual information (in terms of what was in the police report). Either that, or he made an error, and got lucky when the TPD added it to the report this evening.

Thanks Porter. I had read the same thing in a couple of articles from other papers this morning. I sort of thought there must be something to it. Either that or every one is copying Ian's work :lol:. I'm still not an Ian fan though :lol: .

Back
Top Bottom