| FTBL Texas Tech vs. Oklahoma thread

It is amazing what a good defense can do to any kind of offense. They have spread the spread like peanut butter.

I hope we pay attention to that. OU looks like they can run left, right, up the middle and pass at will.

The Big 12 South rep in the Big 12 CG will be determined by BCS standing if there is a UT-OU-Tech 3-way tie. OU looked All-World tonight, but will the BCS jump them over Texas, who beat them? I'd love to see an OU-Bama BCS title game...provided, of course, we tend to our knitting.

CrimsonPirate said:
The Big 12 South rep in the Big 12 CG will be determined by BCS standing if there is a UT-OU-Tech 3-way tie. OU looked All-World tonight, but will the BCS jump them over Texas, who beat them? I'd love to see an OU-Bama BCS title game...provided, of course, we tend to our knitting.

I think OU is the better team, but they should have taken care of business. Having a bad game that day in Dallas could come back to bite them, but I think they beat Texas 7 out of 10 times.

Porter said:
BamaJay73 said:
rick4bama said:
bamadezz said:
Wow, this is getting U-G-L-Y!!! :shock:
No this is already U-G-L-Y!!! :shock:
Yeah, "getting"??? It's been U-G-L-Y since the 2nd quarter.

It got ugly when Texas Tech stepped off the bus and their players started putting on makeup.

Yeah, that's pretty silly. I imagine the makeup will come off a little easier with the help from all those tears... :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom