| FTBL Suprised at who is NOT on this list

insane. It's not asking which freshman are certain to win a Heisman. It says which freshman will be immediatly counted on to make an impact in 2008. They are insane for not including him on the list, if not toping the list.

See that was my thinking as well. The article is not asking who the BEST incomming freshman is....although Julio would certainly be a name worth considering. It's asking who will be needed the most and make the biggest difference.

I realize all of this is idle speculation and that some people will look at an article like this and be abstemious, but that is part of the fun of pre-season talk.

I am just a little suprised the nations #1 WR pick was not on the list, yet a Georgia WR has his picture there.

This is a bit of a different view point, but I'm glad he is not on the list. Young man has enough pressure and hype surrounding him already. Last thing he needs is one more article pumping him up to an even higher magnitude.

Also he might not need to be relied on as much as others might think. Granted he has the makings to be great, but he is surrounded by a group of very talented (but slightly inexperienced) receivers that can take the burden off of him if need be.

Swamptick said:
Check this out. I am sort of suprised not to see Julio Jones on this list. I think by season's end this might be a pointless article.

Where is Julio?

Enjoy or don't.

Julio is on that list.

He's on page two.

Julio Jones, WR, Alabama: A photo taken by Rivals.com's T.G. Paschal has circulated on the Web showing Jones ignoring the laws of gravity to haul in a pass at practice. Jones, one of the nation's most sought-after recruits, might be John Parker Wilson's top target by the time the Crimson Tide open the season against Clemson next weekend. If Jones isn't open, Wilson may look for freshman B.J. Scott, who has flourished in the slot position during camp.

TerryP said:
Swamptick said:
Check this out. I am sort of suprised not to see Julio Jones on this list. I think by season's end this might be a pointless article.

Where is Julio?

Enjoy or don't.

Julio is on that list.

He's on page two.

Julio Jones, WR, Alabama: A photo taken by Rivals.com's T.G. Paschal has circulated on the Web showing Jones ignoring the laws of gravity to haul in a pass at practice. Jones, one of the nation's most sought-after recruits, might be John Parker Wilson's top target by the time the Crimson Tide open the season against Clemson next weekend. If Jones isn't open, Wilson may look for freshman B.J. Scott, who has flourished in the slot position during camp.

*cough* Well of COURSE he is Terry. This was all a plot. A clever little ruse. In fact it's all a code.
*cough cough*

Next time I do something this dumb will somebody please tie me down and beat my a$$?

Swamptick said:
TerryP said:
Swamptick said:

Where is Julio?

Enjoy or don't.

Julio is on that list.

He's on page two.

*cough* Well of COURSE he is Terry. This was all a plot. A clever little ruse. In fact it's all a code.
*cough cough*

Next time I do something this dumb will somebody please tie me down and beat my a$$?

I'll leave that job to Scab. And yes, that isn't something I'm saying without sources to back up the point of it being his forte.

Back
Top Bottom