| FTBL Stub Hub Question

G

Anybody ever had to deal with stubhub not getting your tickets to you on time. They still have not mailed out my Alabama/Clemson tickets that i purchased late May. They said if the seller doesn't mail them tomorrow then they would find me tickets and make arrangements for me to pick them up. Anybody ever had this trouble and if so, where do they usually have you pick them up?

bump.gif

I bought some tickets from them for a barn game :roll: for my dad and got them 2 days later so I'd look at getting my money back or getting some tix that are as good or better than the ones u were supposed to get... Good luck with ur situation...

I called them, and they are going to give the broker 1 more day to mail the tickets :?

But they have upgraded the tickets to Next day delivery, so if the broker doesn't mail them by today they said they would find other tickets and next day them.....They seemed to work with me better the louder my voice got :twisted:

Thanks for the responses guys i appreciate it!

Doemasters said:
i wonder if they know how rowdy us bama fans can get over tickets :twisted:

I think that everybody in the office found out today that you don't mess with the quiet guy in the cubicle over his Crimson Tide :D

milliondollarfan19 said:
EABAMA said:
Doemasters said:
i wonder if they know how rowdy us bama fans can get over tickets :twisted:

I think that everybody in the office found out today that you don't mess with the quiet guy in the cubicle over his Crimson Tide :D

Lmao :lol:

Its ok. Everyone in my office knows not to talk to me on MONDAY if we lose! I think i better take the day off just in case. I would hate to fire anyone that looks at wrong on monday! :shock:

EABAMA said:
Anybody ever had to deal with stubhub not getting your tickets to you on time. They still have not mailed out my Alabama/Clemson tickets that i purchased late May. They said if the seller doesn't mail them tomorrow then they would find me tickets and make arrangements for me to pick them up. Anybody ever had this trouble and if so, where do they usually have you pick them up?

If you have not recieved your tickets, stub hub will guarantee them, they are probably looking for tickets for you as we speak.
They will charge the seller a 100 dollar fee for any type of missplacement of your tickets, and should ship you tickets within 48 hours of your last request.
I think i spoke with a guy similar to you just this last week you may be the same guy, Stub hub will still guarantee and get you tickets , but you should have called them back in May about 3 or 4 days after you paided . They could have ran it down better.
Im not a stub hub employee but have sold and bought with themm before. Any further questions feel free to email me and i will try to answer. Bamalee1@aol

[quote="Bamalee1 but you should have called them back in May about 3 or 4 days after you paided .[/quote]

They had a expected ship date of August 25th....and they said they couldn't contact the seller till after that date.....i should have looked at it closer before buying i guess. But i hope they get it fixed, thanks for the info!!

They couldnt ship the tickets til they (the seller) had recieved them. Therefore in this case he couldnt have notified Stubhub until after that date.

Good luck man.

I believe there should be a set date that they have to be shipped. After that date Stubhub should find replacement tickets and have them to you no later than 2 days before the event, not have a expected ship date of the 25th and then say he is still waiting and hopes to ship them by the 27th. Ok so what if he doesnt ship them by the 27th, do they then find me replacement tickets...or do they give the SOB 1 or 2 more days till i don't get my tickets in time for the game.....frustrating as HELL :evil:

EABAMA,

Good luck and please keep us updated. I've dealt with Stub Hub several times and have been completely satisfied every time. I believe they are an honest company and will do any thing to get you some tickets

MobileBama said:
EABAMA,

Good luck and please keep us updated. I've dealt with Stub Hub several times and have been completely satisfied every time. I believe they are an honest company and will do any thing to get you some tickets

I have bought from them a lot and have never had a issue, so i hope your right and they will do whatever it takes so i can see this game. Thanks and Roll Tide.

Back
Top Bottom