| FTBL Stub Hub Question

A little off topic here, but I went to stubhub to check out the prices and availability, and just clicked on Clemson because they were listed first (ACC vs SEC). All of the tickets for all of their other games start at around $7 each, except for Alabama!!! The cheapest Alabama tickets start at $35.

What a difference!

favor from all of you when you order from stubhub please use the banner on the front of rolltidebama.com. I can also make a link somewhere easier if need be but it helps support the website :D

Is it that big of difference in the side of the field you sit on...bama or clemson, i assume the crowd will be mixed...anybody have a clue at this?

i guess im sitting on the clemson side(Section 323 row 3 - 40 yard line)as appossed to Section 305 row 9 (Corner endzone) on the Bama side. Well better seats but on the Home field side, guess ill take it since im scared to mess around with them to much more. I think they know me by name now, maybe i'll get a Christmas card :p

Beware Clemson fans in section 323, this shakers for you :D

Thanks for ya'lls support through my trying time :lol:

EABAMA said:
i guess im sitting on the clemson side(Section 323 row 3 - 40 yard line)as appossed to Section 305 row 9 (Corner endzone) on the Bama side. Well better seats but on the Home field side, guess ill take it since im scared to mess around with them to much more. I think they know me by name now, maybe i'll get a Christmas card :p

Beware Clemson fans in section 323, this shakers for you :D

Thanks for ya'lls support through my trying time :lol:

In the mail, next day delivery...estimated time of delivery tomorrow before 2 P.M. *Fingers Crossed*

rolltide.gif

EABAMA said:
Funny thing is, i love me some stubhub :oops:

I thought all along i was sitting on the bama sideline, then stubhub gets me tickets i thought was on the clemson sideline....I had it ass backwards and now i am sitting on the bama side (Section 323), with better seats than what i paid for, plus some money back.

GO STUBHUB, and the seller for being a slack ass :lol:

http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/alab/sports/m-footbl/auto_pdf/clemsonseatingchart.pdf
:evil: lucky... I HATE YOU! lol jk congrats on your tickets... have fun at the game...
RTR

Back
Top Bottom