| NEWS Steve Sarkisian vows to take down Nick Saban's Alabama Crimson Tide in 2023: "I think we can" - Sportskeeda

Yup. Everyone has to say it, and Sark may be right.
It's funny how the bot pulled this article (vows) and the writer is quoting an article where Sark talks about "the keys to beating Bama." It's on the SI, Longhorns site.

Sark:

"We didn't play well enough. We have to play better."

He's stepping out on a a bigger limb here:

"I think we’ll have the mental fortitude to go do it, the mental toughness to go do it, and the physical toughness to go do it because it’s going to be a physical football game," he said.

It's funny how the bot pulled this article (vows) and the writer is quoting an article where Sark talks about "the keys to beating Bama." It's on the SI, Longhorns site.

Sark:

"We didn't play well enough. We have to play better."

He's stepping out on a a bigger limb here:

"I think we’ll have the mental fortitude to go do it, the mental toughness to go do it, and the physical toughness to go do it because it’s going to be a physical football game," he said.
Speaking of the bot. How does it choose to pull what articles? Sometimes I see it posting months' old articles as if they were "hot off the presses."

Speaking of the bot. How does it choose to pull what articles? Sometimes I see it posting months' old articles as if they were "hot off the presses."
I was wondering the same thing
It's pulling articles based on a few things ... tag attributes, meta tags, key words used in descriptions ...

Google's bot's pull on what they recognize as new content: it's not always new although a lot of the time there's been some update.

I haven't looked at redefining the search parameters behind the news bot in a few years ... prolly a good idea to redefine a few things.

It's pulling articles based on a few things ... tag attributes, meta tags, key words used in descriptions ...

Google's bot's pull on what they recognize as new content: it's not always new although a lot of the time there's been some update.

I haven't looked at redefining the search parameters behind the news bot in a few years ... prolly a good idea to redefine a few things.
Great idea.

Sark is one of the most dangerous coaches we will face offensively.. he focuses clearly on mismatches… Petrino will be tough too..Freeze in a year or two…

Sark is one of the most dangerous coaches we will face offensively.. he focuses clearly on mismatches… Petrino will be tough too..Freeze in a year or two…
On a neutral field AU would be giving a point to A&M. It's at Auburn and it's only four weeks into the season. Played today, that line would be Auburn -4 to -5½ (depending on what they give AU for HFA.) In January their HFA was calculated at 2.8 via Action which would make AU -4 at home.

On a neutral field AU would be giving a point to A&M. It's at Auburn and it's only four weeks into the season. Played today, that line would be Auburn -4 to -5½ (depending on what they give AU for HFA.) In January their HFA was calculated at 2.8 via Action which would make AU -4 at home.
I think A&M players tried to humble Fisher last year…Jimbo realized he recruited alot of cancers trying to beat Saban..They played Bama hard then squatted the rest of the year… They may be very dangerous this year… Petrino is a very good OC with scheme.. we shall see..

I think A&M players tried to humble Fisher last year…Jimbo realized he recruited alot of cancers trying to beat Saban..They played Bama hard then squatted the rest of the year… They may be very dangerous this year… Petrino is a very good OC with scheme.. we shall see..
Jimbo realized? When have we seen Jimbo exercise self-realization?

I see a coach in Petrino who failed to maintain a sense of order and discipline in his own life joining a program without a sense of direction, a program with little order and discipline.

But hey, I agree in a sense: two snakes are more dangerous than one. But, then again, these are two different breeds of snakes ... and snakes do eat their own.

In my opinion, the biggest advantage A&M has in the SEC is with Bjork: a coaches "get out of jail free" card. (pun intended.)

Jimbo realized? When have we seen Jimbo exercise self-realization?

I see a coach in Petrino who failed to maintain a sense of order and discipline in his own life joining a program without a sense of direction, a program with little order and discipline.

But hey, I agree in a sense: two snakes are more dangerous than one. But, then again, these are two different breeds of snakes ... and snakes do eat their own.

In my opinion, the biggest advantage A&M has in the SEC is with Bjork: a coaches "get out of jail free" card. (pun intended.)
They are both human turds… Jimbo had to realize something to actually hire Petrino… you would never expect two egos like that could ever coexist…

Back
Top Bottom