| FTBL šŸˆ Spring camp, 2022: A-day Saturday at 2 CT

SECN+ is the live stream only available online if you have a subscription. ESPN has ESPN+ that's the same thing for ONLY 6.99 a month extra even if you do have ESPN. I have the SECN+ but not the ESPN+.
Thanks....i dont have Internet.....i guess could get on phone/pad using my data?

I was going...but cancelled rooms because of weather forcast...hard to spend
4-500 $$$$$ .....and not even have game

Yep....I should have specified that. I wasn't gonna pay the extra for the ESPN+
I think there may be a dozen or so Bama baseball games that are only on ESPN+ this season. I thought about a quick sub but when weighed against whether I would actually have time to watch them?

From what I've seen the biggest winners from ESPN+ are hockey fans. I like the sport, but again it comes down to time.

I think there may be a dozen or so Bama baseball games that are only on ESPN+ this season. I thought about a quick sub but when weighed against whether I would actually have time to watch them?

From what I've seen the biggest winners from ESPN+ are hockey fans. I like the sport, but again it comes down to time.
Same here. Wasn't seeing enough bang for my buck adding it to what I already have and the time to watch.

Tons of college baseball and softball on it too. Right now I see that they have Cricket in India, PGA Tour, NCAA baseball and softball, Mexican Soccer, English League Championship, NCAA Men's Tennis, and some other shows running live and a crapton of replays. Maybe not worth it to me if I paid directly, but since I get it through Verizon without paying extra I do use the hell out of it even if it is usually just background noise.

Back
Top Bottom