| FTBL Someone better start a suicide watch on the plains.

Bama1966 said:
The only Auburn loss I am gonna love is when we whip them. I don't even care about the rest of their games.
That is true but it sure is fun to see all the pain and suffering on the plains. Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch.

BigAl said:
Bama1966 said:
The only Auburn loss I am gonna love is when we whip them. I don't even care about the rest of their games.
That is true but it sure is fun to see all the pain and suffering on the plains. Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch.

I understand, but I just cant care for any Auburn wins or losses. I have Family members that are Auburn fans, I don't claim them. :lol: :D

It's funny how things are changing. All the finger pointing and laughing, gloating they've done for the last few years is slowing catching up with them.
Now they don't want to hear it or take what they dished out.
That is why they are barners. Take your medicine you bunch of crybabies. It's gonna get worse too!
They should of thought of the sh!t coming back to them before they reveled in our misfortunes.
They certainly deserve all they get.

Agreed I hope they lose every game and suffer! that fear the thumb crap,honk if you've sacked Brodie etc...I have heard alot of bs over the last 6 years, during our sanctions and coaching nightmare and just what do they have to show for those talented teams a opelika National Title in 04. :lol: May the fleas of a thousand camels infest their armpits. :twisted: and may they continue to suffer for the next ten years in mediocrity. There it is done! The Rooski curse is upon them :twisted: RTR!!!!

Back
Top Bottom