| FTBL Someone better start a suicide watch on the plains.

He is a cheater...and they will be on probation again in no time. And by the way...the refs practically PUT the ball in the end zone for Bamar (home cookin') on that last drive. You take away the BOGUS interference call, and they run outta time

I just read this and fell out my chair laughing! Wingnuts fans are just that nuts!

Optimus said:
He is a cheater...and they will be on probation again in no time. And by the way...the refs practically PUT the ball in the end zone for Bamar (home cookin') on that last drive. You take away the BOGUS interference call, and they run outta time

I just read this and fell out my chair laughing! Wingnuts fans are just that nuts!

O it's killing the Barn fans. They can absolutely not stand it.

bamabarney said:
TT just built a huge house in Auburn, may not get a chance to move in it.

I've heard he was a pretty mobile guy.
gall%20(7).jpg

Whaaaaaaaaaaa

bama won

whaaaaaaaaaa

the refs.....uh...saban cheats.....uh whaaaaaaaaaaa

they're pathetic. freaking pathetic. this is so funny. they can't stand it, they got that little taste of winning and they see the writing on the wall. they're shaking in their moo cow diapers.

Get a load of this statement in reference to Auburn woes:

Rebuilding Year.

This is the smallest senior class we have had in nearly a decade. We have been one of the top teams in the nation for the last 8 or so years. We are the winningest team in the SEC in the 21st century, or were.

I think it is time to admit that we are having a rebuilding year. Our problems stem from youth and I am of the opinion that this year's goals are out the window. We can lay the foundation for another 4 or 5 year run at the top of college football by putting our young players in and letting them learn their lessons now. . . . The freshmen playing now will be much better towards the end of the season and I think everyone can agree that the next best thing to having a great year is ruining someone else's.

reger60 said:
StuckNMS said:
I really hope whoever started this thread was not serious. I hope they just were being goofy. If not, it proves once again that API should lose it's accreditation.

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor

It's a joke. It's a line from "Animal House." At ease soldier. :wink:

I don't know. After that David Housel Pre Iron Bowl speech you never can tell.

AlaphaMale said:
reger60 said:
StuckNMS said:
I really hope whoever started this thread was not serious. I hope they just were being goofy. If not, it proves once again that API should lose it's accreditation.

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor

It's a joke. It's a line from "Animal House." At ease soldier. :wink:

I don't know. After that David Housel Pre Iron Bowl speech you never can tell.

You mean the Barner Manifesto by Nnnnhavid Nnnnnhnousel? Is that thing still floating around as a sound file, or did they ever find someone to interpret it into the written word?

Porterhouse found the recording online a ways back. I doubt he still has it though. A cursory glance around the web turns up nada. I think they've tried to erase all record of it.

The pressure of Nick Saban and his relentless efforts is weighing down on Tubby and the Plains. Its only a matter of time now.......Tubby's days are numbered and he knows it. I don't think he even wants to coach any more.

Back
Top Bottom