| FTBL Sloooooooow....day

• Thread starter imported_RollTideRandy
  • Start date
RollTideRandy said:
Been slow around here lately. Dare I say it? I dare...

Why do they serve Pepsi instead of Coke at BDS?

also...

Isn't it about time we updated our uniforms? :D

Isn't it about time for you to start your annual Heisman Trophy candidate campaign? . . . So who is it going to be this season?

Btw, Jimmy Johns for the 2007 Dick Butkus Award!

RollTideRandy said:
Been slow around here lately. Dare I say it? I dare...

Why do they serve Pepsi instead of Coke at BDS?

also...

Isn't it about time we updated our uniforms? :D

I'll bite.

Pepsi serves Dr. Pepper here in Tuscaloosa, so I'm cool with them. If Coke wants to team up and bottle Dr. Pepper, then I'll hope on their band wagon, until then, I've got no real use for them other than they fact that they have a classier logo.

Yes, take the names off the backs. :D

I hate pepsi. I think they should serve Sam's Choice.
Porter, you probably would really like Dr. Thunder.

Take the numbers off of the helmets and either leave them just a plain Crimson with the strip down the center, or put the script A on the side.

:p :D

Bama Bo said:

I've had Dr. Thunder, and like Mr. Pibb, it is drinkable, but not something I seek out. Pretty much the only soft drink I enjoy is Dr. Pepper.

Porterhouse said:
Bama Bo said:

I've had Dr. Thunder, and like Mr. Pibb, it is drinkable, but not something I seek out. Pretty much the only soft drink I enjoy is Dr. Pepper.

Add a shot of bourbon and they all taste the same.

Off subject(does it really matter?)has anyone tried Crystal Light's Peach Tea. If they sold that at BDS, I would drink myself sick. :lol:

As far as Coke or Pepsi, I prefer Pepsi because its more smooth. I love me some Coke floats though. :D

Dr. Thunder and Mr. Pibb are just as good as Dr. Pepper honestly. Dare I say it, Dr. Fago isn't that bad either. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom