| FTBL Should Alabama go after Justin Flowe?

Personally, I'm fine if we didn't. We're pretty stacked at ILB the next few years(barring any injuries or transfers), but it wouldn't hurt to add him if we did. He's a very physical linebacker, plays downhill and meets the ball carrier at the line of scrimmage, violent hands taking on a blocker and sheds them off pretty easily to make a play. Has hot feet which helps his ability to change direction quickly, or quickly make his way downhill if called for. Might do a film study on him in the next few days. But again, I'm indifferent in it. I wouldn't mind it one bit, but we have guys right now that I believe are going to be really good. Let me know what you think.

Man, you sure are a cry baby. Never said your opinions were worthless, just your negativity towards others. But go ahead and keep playing your little game. Going on a couple weeks now...
Now, see, ain't nobody tagged you.. or talking to you. I was talking to Scrape and Search and here you go chiming in... like a bitch.. damnit. You just proved my point. Go away.

Now, see, ain't nobody tagged you.. or talking to you. I was talking to Scrape and Search and here you go chiming in... like a bitch.. damnit. You just proved my point. Go away.

Wow, classy. Like your opening sentence wasn't a jab or remark at me. Tell me it wasn't, and why you said it. Where else would that come from? You think you're slick, but obviously overloaded with something in life. Proved your point? You proved mine about what I said exactly, but nice try.

Personally, I think we need to go after more OL since the mass exodus in the transfer portal. What do I know? Don't answer that question. :D

First and foremost, this! Not a reloading, a rebulbing. Saban likes Wolford a lot and trusts him. This will be a big task to rebuild and reshape the OL and I'm looking forward to seeing how it looks in spring/fall.

First and foremost, this! Not a reloading, a rebulbing. Saban likes Wolford a lot and trusts him. This will be a big task to rebuild and reshape the OL and I'm looking forward to seeing how it looks in spring/fall.

We thinking Latham with a good year under his belt and an entire off-season will work into the left tackle we were hoping for? I think Seth McLaughlin and Tyler Booker create a good duo inside. Heard some say McLaughlin struggled this year, and admittingly I didn't pay as much attention, but I like his toughness. Elijah Pritchett and Terrance Ferguson are two other guys I am interested in keeping an eye on as well. Thoughts?

We thinking Latham with a good year under his belt and an entire off-season will work into the left tackle we were hoping for? I think Seth McLaughlin and Tyler Booker create a good duo inside. Heard some say McLaughlin struggled this year, and admittingly I didn't pay as much attention, but I like his toughness. Elijah Pritchett and Terrance Ferguson are two other guys I am interested in keeping an eye on as well. Thoughts?

I really like Latham and Booker. Seth is solid, would certainly help him if he can stay healthy. I wouldn't be opposed to an upgrade there via portal if there was one that was a clear upgrade. Would imagine Ferguson gets the first crack at guard opposite Booker in spring, but Jaeden Roberts should push him. Can Pritchett slide into the RT spot and do well? I hope so, and he'll get the chance. I sure wouldn't mind them grabbing 3 guys from the portal though that they feel can play or at the very least, add quality (experienced) depth, especially at tackle.

Wow, classy. Like your opening sentence wasn't a jab or remark at me. Tell me it wasn't, and why you said it. Where else would that come from? You think you're slick, but obviously overloaded with something in life. Proved your point? You proved mine about what I said exactly, but nice try.
Best thing ....just ignore him and any post....
He is just trying to bring you down to his level...

Last edited:
I really like Latham and Booker. Seth is solid, would certainly help him if he can stay healthy. I wouldn't be opposed to an upgrade there via portal if there was one that was a clear upgrade. Would imagine Ferguson gets the first crack at guard opposite Booker in spring, but Jaeden Roberts should push him. Can Pritchett slide into the RT spot and do well? I hope so, and he'll get the chance. I sure wouldn't mind them grabbing 3 guys from the portal though that they feel can play or at the very least, add quality (experienced) depth, especially at tackle.

Sounds good. Tackle is definitely a concern for me as well. I just hope guys see Alabama without Bryce as solid a destination as they did at Alabama with Bryce.

Did for years before BY...
i still think...BY with Jalans and tuas receivers play callers/coordinators....what an offense

Fixed it for you. These receivers were not near the level that Jalen, Tua, and Mac had but they were good enough. Unfortunately, there wasn't much an effort for whatever reason to give them some scheme help and create better opportunities for them. It was more, spin the wheel of things that aren't working well, and try, try again. Bill O'Brien fell way short of my expectations as a coordinator, just really, really disappointing.

Fixed it for you. These receivers were not near the level that Jalen, Tua, and Mac had but they were good enough. Unfortunately, there wasn't much an effort for whatever reason to give them some scheme help and create better opportunities for them. It was more, spin the wheel of things that aren't working well, and try, try again. Bill O'Brien fell way short of my expectations as a coordinator, just really, really disappointing.

No disagreement there.

Just having metchie n Williams. We all know. Without wanting to be whiners ....had they not gone down in CFPs. But part of game I know

That team overcame mediocre coaching. To be on door step of a nc. BY is that good

Back
Top Bottom