| FTBL SEC Championship Game

G

Has anyone bought tickets yet, I know we are not there yet, but I bought tickets just now and was wondering if any of yall had done the same.

You can still buy them from the Georgia Dome's website. I paid $230 a piece for them, that included the "convenience" fee. It's 3rd level, that's pretty much all that's left to buy.

My wifes father would sometimes get them thru his work but not this year. I would pay $230 for those mentioned. Will have to check them out. Scares me to think ahead of buying them but the closer we get and if we win, the more they'll probably end up costing.

rooster03 said:
Does anyone know if there will be Tide Pride tickets fot this game I know they send a ording form for bowl games but not sure about SEC championship game

I'm not exactly sure how it works, but yes we get out SEC tickets through Tide Pride.

RollTideRandy said:
I'm way too superstitious to buy such tickets before a bid to the game has been secured.

I thought about that but could not pass up the chance to get them while they were still reasonable.
:roll:

bamascw said:
RollTideRandy said:
I'm way too superstitious to buy such tickets before a bid to the game has been secured.

I thought about that but could not pass up the chance to get them while they were still reasonable.

Wow! You may end up looking a lot smarter than most of us in a month or so. I'm with Randy on this one. Back in '05 I started shopping for that perfect outfit to the SECCG, and well you know what happened. And that was just an outfit! :D

BamaDelta said:
bamascw said:
RollTideRandy said:

Wow! You may end up looking a lot smarter than most of us in a month or so. I'm with Randy on this one. Back in '05 I started shopping for that perfect outfit to the SECCG, and well you know what happened. And that was just an outfit! :D

Who knows, have to wait and see. I think we have a better shot at it this year compared to '05 though. It's not a total gamble, worst case scenario I have to unload them on Ebay and right now tickets in the same area I bought are going for $25 to $50 more a ticket. I'll just keep my fingers crossed while I rub my lucky rabbit's foot and keep my four leaf clover in the pocket of my lucky jeans! :lol:

bamascw said:
BamaDelta said:
bamascw said:
RollTideRandy said:

Who knows, have to wait and see. I think we have a better shot at it this year compared to '05 though. It's not a total gamble, worst case scenario I have to unload them on Ebay and right now tickets in the same area I bought are going for $25 to $50 more a ticket. I'll just keep my fingers crossed while I rub my lucky rabbit's foot and keep my four leaf clover in the pocket of my lucky jeans! :lol:

I agree and didn't mean to sound like you were crazy. Like I said we'll probably end up being the crazy ones. Actually I've already got my husband at work on it. Ever since he "threw away" my season tickets I think he kind of feels like he owes it to me. :D

BamaDelta said:
I agree and didn't mean to sound like you were crazy. Like I said we'll probably end up being the crazy ones. Actually I've already got my husband at work on it. Ever since he "threw away" my season tickets I think he kind of feels like he owes it to me. :D

So that's the final verdict on what happened to the tickets?

TerryP said:
BamaDelta said:

So that's the final verdict on what happened to the tickets?

Yep, all boxes unpacked, all furniture moved and re-moved, all areas accounted for. I really had a feeling that day from the very second I couldn't find them in their "normal" spot that they were gone. So much for your selling on e-Bay idea. :D

I went to the SECCG last year and bought my tickets on the street. I got 50 yard line and around row 30 and i think it ended up costing me around $90 a ticket and about an hour of negotiating.

Back
Top Bottom