| FTBL SEC Championship Game

Price Per Ticket: $187.00
arrow Tickets Requested:

Total does not include state or local taxes if applicable.
arrow Tickets: 2 x $187.00
arrow Service Fee: 2 x $33.66
arrow Shipping: $15.00
arrow Total: $456.32

Those are the cheapest i could find.

Nate said:
rooster03 said:
Does anyone know if there will be Tide Pride tickets fot this game I know they send a ording form for bowl games but not sure about SEC championship game

I'm not exactly sure how it works, but yes we get out SEC tickets through Tide Pride.

Has anybody in Tide Pride gotten tickets yet? I'm getting really nervous because I haven't received anything in the mail at all about it. I figured we would have gotten something by now. I emailed Tide Pride yesterday to ask and they wanted my acct #...I wasn't home so I didn't know it. I tried to call today and the girl had no clue. Told me to call back M-F. Great! I'm just worried that I'm not gonna get to go. I was hoping that Tide Pride members would be getting tickets. But we're only a month away and I haven't gotten anything. Has anybody received anything?

BamaBrooke said:
Nate said:
rooster03 said:
Does anyone know if there will be Tide Pride tickets fot this game I know they send a ording form for bowl games but not sure about SEC championship game

I'm not exactly sure how it works, but yes we get out SEC tickets through Tide Pride.

Has anybody in Tide Pride gotten tickets yet? I'm getting really nervous because I haven't received anything in the mail at all about it. I figured we would have gotten something by now. I emailed Tide Pride yesterday to ask and they wanted my acct #...I wasn't home so I didn't know it. I tried to call today and the girl had no clue. Told me to call back M-F. Great! I'm just worried that I'm not gonna get to go. I was hoping that Tide Pride members would be getting tickets. But we're only a month away and I haven't gotten anything. Has anybody received anything?

They are probably waiting until it is cliched, but that's just a guess on my part. Regardless, this has some info you might be interested in. It was in today's Tuscaloosa News...

http://www.tuscaloosanews.com/artic...e=31_000_tickets_set_aside_for_SEC_contenders

Awesome. Thanks. I was just thinking that maybe they were only offering them to certain Tide Pride members. But, wow, only 15,000....I doubt I will be high enough on the chain to get tickets. I don't have very many priority points. :( Well, I guess we'll be watching from home. :(

Back
Top Bottom