| FTBL SEC championship game prediction

Another rematch!

I do think it's gonna be a wild season overall... and a log jam for SEC several teams heading into the final 2 weeks. That UGA/Bama game at the end of September will likely carry with it a very important piece of the tiebreaker puzzle, though it'll still be a long road to travel. On paper, I really like what Texas and Ole Miss have, but don't trust either to navigate things well. Vols are a wild card to me... I could see 10 wins or 7 wins. I trust Brian Kelly, but their offense will take a step back and I'm not sure their defense can take the leap it needs to make up for it. I think A&M will be sneaky good, but not quite SECCG good. Missouri has a soft schedule... if they could beat A&M, things will get interesting there. But I have them losing to the Aggies and The Tide. But man their schedule sets up nice...

I hope Bama makes it to the SECC game but I am not sure they will. I could see them stumbling a couple of times in year 1. Team has talent and will be lethal on offense eventually. I think the consistency will be an issue that will cost them a couple of ealry games.

I do think it's gonna be a wild season overall... and a log jam for SEC several teams heading into the final 2 weeks. That UGA/Bama game at the end of September will likely carry with it a very important piece of the tiebreaker puzzle, though it'll still be a long road to travel. On paper, I really like what Texas and Ole Miss have, but don't trust either to navigate things well. Vols are a wild card to me... I could see 10 wins or 7 wins. I trust Brian Kelly, but their offense will take a step back and I'm not sure their defense can take the leap it needs to make up for it. I think A&M will be sneaky good, but not quite SECCG good. Missouri has a soft schedule... if they could beat A&M, things will get interesting there. But I have them losing to the Aggies and The Tide. But man their schedule sets up nice...
Missouri... somehow i cant trust em. Even with a pathetic schedule. But if they can replicate last year. A shot to be around the top.

Speaking of schedules . When we start the season in August we always get 2 bye's in the season. As long as the season will be moving forward, I hope they will continue to start the season in August and allow for a 2 bye season from now on.
Should have always been like that. Which means, as long as the NCAA has control, it will never be like that.

Speaking of schedules . When we start the season in August we always get 2 bye's in the season. As long as the season will be moving forward, I hope they will continue to start the season in August and allow for a 2 bye season from now on.

It's been discussed and most coaches are for it... I think it happens eventually... it makes the most sense. Sorta like how has taken the NFL forever to shift things to where the Super Bowl falls on the Sunday of President's Day weekend... it's coming, sooner than later...

Back
Top Bottom