| FTBL SEC 4-0

ColoradoTide said:
I don't know guys... I tend to think Mizzou will spank the hogs.

I'm with you on this one. But I am still pulling for the Hogs. I am also a little concerned about the Vols due to the key players they are missing. They were not exactly deep with talent this year before this.

ColoradoTide said:
I don't know guys... I tend to think Mizzou will spank the hogs.

Since Nutt has left, you are probably right. Teams with new or interim coaches tend to not do so well in bowls.

The hogs beat LSU in Baton Rouge...they have the athletes to win the game, but the outcome depends on the mental aspect of the game.

Bishop said:
Mizzou is gonna own Arkansas. Chase Daniels and D-Mac will announce their entrance to the NFL draft tommorrow, too. Is D-Mac gonna play?

DMac is playing. Mizzou might own them, but nobody has faced the hog's running attack until they have faced the hogs. LSU could shut anybody down...until they played Arkie.

I am going to enjoy watching what the fighting Tebows do to Michigan. I am not a UF fan, but I dislike Michigan and what Tebow and company will do to them is gonna be ugly.

LSU / OSU is a toss-up. LSU has more talent, but OSU has the better coach.

Georgia should handle Hawaii...the UH running game is not a big enough threat to keep the UGA linebackers from dropping into coverage. Hawaii's defense is improved, but not enough to slow down UGA.

I don't know much about UT/Wiskey...really don't care much. Watching that game will be like listening to Spice Girls music. UT probably has a lot more talent but Wisky does not have the turmoil of the coaching staff at UT.

cool that SEC is 4-0 and all but i wish Auburn wouldve got beat. that spread offense might be scary next year tho, Troy's OC (he can kiss my ass for leaving Troy) is good and with Burns runnin it...whoo shit could be scary.

Bishop said:
Mizzou is gonna own Arkansas. Chase Daniels and D-Mac will announce their entrance to the NFL draft tommorrow, too. Is D-Mac gonna play?

have u watched Mizzou's defense? D-Mac is gonna put a hurtin on them boys. 200 yards + rushin on em tomorrow, im puttin that down now.

Birdman37 said:
cool that SEC is 4-0 and all but i wish Auburn wouldve got beat. that spread offense might be scary next year tho, Troy's OC (he can kiss my ass for leaving Troy) is good and with Burns runnin it...whoo sh*t could be scary.

Don't forget that Nick Saban makes 4 million dollars a year.

Birdman37 said:
cool that SEC is 4-0 and all but i wish Auburn wouldve got beat. that spread offense might be scary next year tho, Troy's OC (he can kiss my ass for leaving Troy) is good and with Burns runnin it...whoo sh*t could be scary.

I wasn't even going to comment on this but I guess I will. I wasn't all that impressed with Burns. With all the hoopin' and hollerin' I heard about him I thought I missed the second coming of the messiah. I'll give him this, he can run and on that run before the final TD in OT, he looked like he really knew how to use blockers. His passing was non-existent (but I'm sure that was by design with the new OC and all).

Clemson seemed really unprepared for him. They had to know if he was in he was going to run. The only time I saw him throw the ball was when he was running for his life. Yet, they still couldn't stop him when he was in.

anyhoo....only time will tell. time to focus on Bama.

I hope they run it all year. Their qb will be beat to hell and back by the time they play us. Even Fla is considering going to a more conventional offense to protect Tebow. We will see. Still do not see this being the best offense scheme to run in the SEC.

Arky wins....run DMAC run.

BarnBurner said:
SEC improves to 5-0 with win from Vols. Doesn't look so good for Arky though, but I'll take 5-1 anyday. RTR!
Bama, Miss St, Kent, Tenn, Auburn so far winning.
UF is losing to Mich. Ark. is losing to Mizz. We still got UGA and LSU game to go.

Back
Top Bottom