| FTBL Season Is Getting Close (The night, the blue lights, came out in Georgia.)

BamaFan334

Spurrier hit the nail on the head years ago with his comments about playing Georgia early in the season.

Another freaking racing arrest. The hell is going on in that program that they cannot fix this issue.

The league.
But KS is a recruiter. What uga is built on. Not much value for that in nfl...
But .....isnt the quanity of "incidents " based on talent level....
These super studs have rarely...if ever...been held accountable for things they do....
So they continue to do them... seems nick had problems..... lsu n miles...dye at au when they were on top...florida

Seems to be a strong correlation

But KS is a recruiter. What uga is built on. Not much value for that in nfl...
But .....isnt the quanity of "incidents " based on talent level....
These super studs have rarely...if ever...been held accountable for things they do....
So they continue to do them... seems nick had problems..... lsu n miles...dye at au when they were on top...florida

Seems to be a strong correlation
I think I first mentioned this about two years ago. Dunno know when.

Kirby is not comfortable according to what I've been told from people around the UGA program. I'm paraphrasing here when I say "Kirby's obsession with Bama has only intensified since Saban retired."

There's a really easy answer here as to why. What do Kirby, and his defenses, have a hard time with? A mobile QB, who can hit a deep ball. Kirby knows his DB's will be out-schemed. Their only hope is stopping the running game. I don't see that happening for four quarters.

I think I first mentioned this about two years ago. Dunno know when.

Kirby is not comfortable according to what I've been told from people around the UGA program. I'm paraphrasing here when I say "Kirby's obsession with Bama has only intensified since Saban retired."

There's a really easy answer here as to why. What do Kirby, and his defenses, have a hard time with? A mobile QB, who can hit a deep ball. Kirby knows his DB's will be out-schemed. Their only hope is stopping the running game. I don't see that happening for four quarters.
10-12 million a year might get one comfortable!!!! Lol

Not defending Kirby or the staffers but how do you control stupid? It begins by not recruiting stupid. Character matters or should matter. Talent is great but mixed with stupid can be poison.
Well. Anybody that has had teenagers know...can scream...can preach..can threaten....only thing that works...is you can pray

And now just giving unlimited money. Who thinks this is going to workout just fine?

Back
Top Bottom