| CURRENT EVENTS School Shooting in Barrow County Georgia

Not a certified one.. but HIPAA laws have made it impossible to know who those people are..They have made it a violation of rights to put that information out there…On a background check 4473, a mentally defective person is not allowed to purchase a handgun or any gun.. but it’s basically an honor policy..
The schools are allowed to remain “fish in a barrel, shooting galleries”..The government is at an impasse on doing anything about it..They want these kids dead is the only logical answer… There is no excuse for any gun to make it past the threshold of a school in this day and age…
I worked for an armored courier company several years ago and was in the back of the truck with a dude who purchased a handgun legally and had those two things.

We need more for mental health, but that keeps getting cut, universal background checks including mental health, hardened schools, etc

I worked for an armored courier company several years ago and was in the back of the truck with a dude who purchased a handgun legally and had those two things.

We need more for mental health, but that keeps getting cut, universal background checks including mental health, hardened schools, etc
We are not far off, on the need to stop the mentally ill from having a gun… there was two Vietnam veterans in our town that was a nightmare to go in on… luckily one knew my father and I could talk him down (sometimes I had to be called in)… The other finally decided to end things dramatically… But the VA and lawyers protected both them most times..

We are not far off, on the need to stop the mentally ill from having a gun… there was two Vietnam veterans in our town that was a nightmare to go in on… luckily one knew my father and I could talk him down (sometimes I had to be called in)… The other finally decided to end things dramatically… But the VA and lawyers protected both them most times..
First OIC I was involved in was a dude that was a vet, tried and tried talking him down, he raised his gun and that was that

What was going on in his life at the time?
Don’t know honestly. We got a call for a domestic. I was first on scene, he was at the threshold of the garage, I started talking to him, asked “how are you doing David?”, he said “fuck you” and raised his gun, fired one round, he hit me in the right arm, I shot several times and hit him

Don’t know honestly. We got a call for a domestic. I was first on scene, he was at the threshold of the garage, I started talking to him, asked “how are you doing David?”, he said “fuck you” and raised his gun, fired one round, he hit me in the right arm, I shot several times and hit him
I'm not saying it's a good thing. I'm not saying it's a bad thing. I am saying it's a thing.

You never know what's going to set someone off. It happens to me occasionally; recently, in fact. I said "good morning" to a guy walking into the store and he flipped me off. I stopped asking myself, "what the fuck was that?" Literally, stopped and counted to sixty three times before walking back in the store. He flipped me off again which only brought the retort, "is that supposed to scare me?"

I don't know if he just chose to be an asshole or if it was naturally ingrained. (Said so in the store.) But, I also have no idea what was going on in his head that morning.

Going back to the point of never knowing what's going to set someone off? I have a very low tolerance for disrespect, to anyone. IF they open that door...

Back
Top Bottom