| CURRENT EVENTS School Shooting in Barrow County Georgia

I wonder when we are going to prosecute the parents of all these gang members, for their children killing and victimizing people… They’re knowingly, allowing them to participate in criminal activity that causes death…hmmmm..

I wonder when we are going to prosecute the parents of all these gang members, for their children killing and victimizing people… They’re knowingly, allowing them to participate in criminal activity that causes death…hmmmm..
I heard he was also arrest.
CNN —
The father of the Georgia school shooting suspect has been arrested and charged, authorities say
The father of the Apalachee High School shooting suspect has been arrested in connection with the shooting that left four people dead, according to the Georgia Bureau of Investigation.

I'll argue you are taking the deaths of this shooting and then arguing backwards to make a point that doesn't fit from the start.

I'll argue you are taking the deaths of this shooting and then arguing backwards to make a point that doesn't fit from the start.
My argument makes sense.. the parents knowingly raising these gang members should be locked up for their kids crimes and murders, too….. But I guess that would be politically incorrect…Since they want to start prosecuting parents, FOR WHAT THEIR KIDS DO… The kid should’ve never been able to get a gun inside the school period.. but the government wants body counts to get their way on gun control..

Not OK!!

1 student shot, another arrested after shooting at Maryland high school

JOPPA, Md. (AP) — A dispute in a Maryland high school bathroom between two boys ended with one shooting the other on Friday in what authorities called an isolated incident.

The victim, 15, was in serious condition after being airlifted to a hospital, the Harford County Public Schools said in a news release, citing information it received from the county sheriff’s department.

A 16-year-old student whom police identified as the shooter at Joppatowne High School fled shortly afterward but was caught minutes later nearby, according to the news release.

Officials said no information would be released immediately about the weapon, which had not been recovered.

The state’s attorney has said the suspect will be charged, the release said, citing Harford County Sheriff Jeff Gahler.

Shortly after the shooting, the sheriff’s office asked people to avoid the area, but emphasized that the confrontation was an “isolated incident, not an active shooter.”

A parent-student reunification center was established at a nearby church.

More than 100 personnel responded to the high school about 20 miles northeast of Baltimore, Gahler said.

The fight happened two days after a shooter whom authorities identified as a 14-year-old student killed four people at a high school outside Atlanta.

Wednesday’s attack renewed debate about safe storage laws for guns and had parents wondering how to talk to their children about school shootings and trauma.

Every parent of a child shot or killed in school, should sue the school for lack of student safety..The guns should never make it past the threshold of the building..All backpacks searched..Nothing is being done, except the status quo… Most schools that hire a “ resource officer” pick the fattest and laziest officers on the force..They need to insist on swat certified officers, on a rotational basis…

How does the length of hair on a child represent a real dad?

The shooting story has nothing to do with your recent comments.
It does.. The boy was “transgender”.. THAT IS WHY THE SHOOTING OCCURRED..his parents couldn’t control him..So he kills students and teachers because the wouldn’t accept his “life choice”..

It does.. The boy was “transgender”.. THAT IS WHY THE SHOOTING OCCURRED..his parents couldn’t control him..So he kills students and teachers because the wouldn’t accept his “life choice”..
The amount of this you know would be ... not a damn thing except what's being chosen to be reported.

You have no idea what happened there. You are just reading what's happening now, and then backtracking with assertions to fit your narrative. It's the same MO with the earlier "gangs" post.

I use the term "umbrella" often when a lot of people get grouped together that may support the same policy: but they are unalike. I don't care for that. @ElephantStomp labels me often. He's wrong. But I don't care for that even though it doesn't "bother" me.

I see, here, a "cookie cutter" approach under the guise of transgender and "reason." No one knows the reason except the kid much like no one knows what transpired.

It's Saturday...I'm disengaging with this shit.

Back
Top Bottom