| FTBL scheduling

so i see bama has arkansas before they play my dawgs!! we also have a rough start by opening up with OK state and south carolina!! we should both know lots about our teams when we meet at bryant denny at the end of september!! i think that GA and BAMA have a huge advantage by playing tough games early!! i love the GA/BAMA game!! it will be fun in T-TOWN!! major SEC football and Dreamland ribs!!!! man i cant wait for september!! i will definately have to make that trip from athens!!!!!!!!!!

bama4life said:
The last time we played GA...Wasn't that when ex-CMS put in Brodie and he was jacked up on the next play?

One of the many times I scratched my head and said WTF could he possibly be thinking during the Shula regime. :roll:

it is going to be a great football game!! 2 great teams in an awesome environment!! i was in Tuscaloosa last year for the hawaii game!! great atmosphere!! those panzy's out west cant compare to a major SEC atmosphere!! it is truly indescribable!! i get chill bumps every time im in Athens!!! and i know y'all do in T-TOWN as well!!! great site guys!! glad to be a part of it!!

Back
Top Bottom