| NEWS Saban gives injury update on Tua Tagovailoa after Tennessee game - 247Sports (tightrope ankle procedure this morning,)

B

Bama News

TUSCALOOSA, Ala. -- Tua Tagovailoa will miss at least one week with a twisted ankle.

That’s what Alabama head coach Nick Saban announced after the Crimson Tide defeated rival Tennessee, 35-13, on Saturday night at Bryant-Denny Stadium. Tagovailoa suffered the injury in the second quarter and did not return after visiting the medical tent and locker room.

While it wasn’t the same ankle Tagovailoa injured last year, he will undergo an MRI on Sunday.

Tagovailoa 11-of-12 for 155 yards and an interception thrown in the end zone before the injury.

The Ewa Beach, Hawaii, native was replaced behind center by Mac Jones.

Alabama will next host to Arkansas on Saturday, Oct. 26, before its second of two bye weeks.

I love Tua but I forsee him not having a long career in the NFL unless he plays for a franchise that has an excellent offensive line.

And I'm fucking pissed because I do believe he is the best QB in America, and his Heismen trophy chances are now hampered thanks to a team that was last relevant when George Bush was president.

I guess it will depend on the results of the MRI as to where Nick and Steve will prepare Taulia (even more) for action this week. The redshirt plan might have to go out the window. JMO but trying to plan for a 5 year player these days is pretty much a no go. Hell if they're good they're gone in 3 and you're planning on 5?

I guess it will depend on the results of the MRI as to where Nick and Steve will prepare Taulia (even more) for action this week. The redshirt plan might have to go out the window. JMO but trying to plan for a 5 year player these days is pretty much a no go. Hell if they're good they're gone in 3 and you're planning on 5?
I don’t think Taulia has played in but 2 games?. He can still play in 2 more and not lose year 1, right?

Do we have any players at WR or RB that played QB in High school? I would be for an offense that just "gets it to the playmakers" Run some wildcat and throw on occasion, pitching to Judy, Smith, Robinson in the flat and make some plays. We gotta get creative. After seeing Macs performance I'm scared at how things will go with him at the helm.

Back
Top Bottom