| FTBL Roll Tide We Won

RollllTide!

HEY Get up your killing the grass!
Come on folks, Our team just beat another ranked or unbeaten team. What is it 4 ranked teams now. You may be upset about how we played, but we need to realize this is the best league in the country and it is a tough playground. We need to keep posting positive things. From the posts I've seen you would think we lost by 50 points.

We Won, We Won, We Won

How about posting some pictures of the good looking women from the game and party like it is 1992.

6 and 0 Roll Tide Roll!!!!

RollllTide! said:
Come on folks, Our team just beat another ranked unbeaten team. What is it 4 ranked teams now. You may be upset about how we played, but we need to realize this is the best league in the country and it is a tough playground. We need to keep posting positive things. From the posts I've seen you would think we lost by 50 points.

We Won, We Won, We Won

How about posting some pictures of the good looking women from the game and party like it is 1992.

5 and 0 Roll Tide Roll!!!!

I'm happy with the win, but UK wasn't ranked. They received votes in both polls, but were just outside the Top 25.

ROLL TIDE!!!

Yes we did win!

no matter what the score was or who we played, the result still shows up as a W in the standings and hopefully the momentum continues to build.

btw....just want to make a minor correction in something you said....Kentucky isn't ranked.

RollllTide! said:
Come on folks, Our team just beat another ranked unbeaten team. What is it 4 ranked teams now. You may be upset about how we played, but we need to realize this is the best league in the country and it is a tough playground. We need to keep posting positive things. From the posts I've seen you would think we lost by 50 points.

We Won, We Won, We Won

Well everybody telling you that UK isn't a rank team. So I guess I will tell you we are 6-0 now. :D

rick4bama said:
RollllTide! said:

We Won, We Won, We Won

Well everybody telling you that UK isn't a rank team. So I guess I will tell you we are 6-0 now. :D

OK I corrected it but where are the babe pictures from the game. Thats why I started this thread :D

SnakeFan said:
Six straight games we've never trailed in and zero points allowed in the 1st quarter...who else (besides #1) can say the same?

There you go thats better. Now how about those pictures of the good looking Bama Babes.

Back
Top Bottom