| NEWS Report: Potential career change coming for Paul Finebaum- 247Sports

If this actually happens I give it one season (if it even gets picked up) and he'll be back to doing a radio show (probably on Sirius for more freedom) again. The concept of this "sitcom" sounds absolutely horrendous.
Completely agree with your points but I gave up trying to figure out what people consider entertainment a long time ago. An example, I have NEVER watched one of the reality shows (survivor or bachelor) and do not plan on it but a crap load of people do. If it last one year, Finebaum will probably make his millions and move on smh...

Sports personalities, if they're not careful, begin to believe they're bigger than the outlet in which they're communicating. Some of the guys believed they would take on ESPN from Fox or other venues. Hasn't happened. One believed that he was bigger than sports, and all wanted to hear his thoughts. He was moderately successful, until a masculine Keith Olbermann named Rachel Maddow supplanted his MSNBC popularity.

Sports personalities, if they're not careful, begin to believe they're bigger than the outlet in which they're communicating. Some of the guys believed they would take on ESPN from Fox or other venues. Hasn't happened. One believed that he was bigger than sports, and all wanted to hear his thoughts. He was moderately successful, until a masculine Keith Olbermann named Rachel Maddow supplanted his MSNBC popularity.

Was this a nice way of calling Keith Olbermann a bitch?

But ultimately, you are worth what ANYONE will pay you.

I doubt Paul thinks his personality is too big for ESPN. Someone may just want to pay him more....

Back
Top Bottom