| FTBL Rashad Johnson arrested...

More info on Rashad

WTF is going on? This is getting ridiculous. How many more guys are going to act stupid in or outside of bars in the wee hours of the morning? I know it's the off-season, and time to blow off a little steam but damn, it seems like these guys would have a little more restraint than to keep doing crap like this. And Rashad is supposed to be a leader.

Bama Bo said:
More info on Rashad

WTF is going on? This is getting ridiculous. How many more guys are going to act stupid in or outside of bars in the wee hours of the morning? I know it's the off-season, and time to blow off a little steam but damn, it seems like these guys would have a little more restraint than to keep doing crap like this. And Rashad is supposed to be a leader.

Exactly right. These guys are setting great examples for our newcomers. :x

Bama Bo said:
More info on Rashad

Like my mama always said, stupid is as stupid does. (apologies to Forest Gump). :shock:

"University of Alabama football player Julian Rashad Johnson was arrested at 2:55 a.m. this morning (2/23/08) outside a Tuscaloosa bar".

Like my Daddy used to say...NOTHING good happens after midnight!

Come on Coach, jerk a knot in his A$$.

TideOutsider said:
"University of Alabama football player Julian Rashad Johnson was arrested at 2:55 a.m. this morning (2/23/08) outside a Tuscaloosa bar".

hey, there are SOME good things that happen after midnight :D :D

one would think the players have learned to stay away from The Legacy by now. this is getting old....very old.

TideOutsider said:

Can't CNS create a mandatory curfew?

ghice said:
TideOutsider said:

He can, and he should...10:30pm sounds pretty good right now!

TideOutsider said:
ghice said:
TideOutsider said:

i may be completely wrong on this, but i'm not so sure CNS can mandate anything until a certain date. such as how he is not allowed to mandate workout sessions, etc during a certain period of the offseason. if i am completely off on this, please let me know.

runswithscissors said:
TideOutsider said:
ghice said:
TideOutsider said:

i may be completely wrong on this, but i'm not so sure CNS can mandate anything until a certain date. such as how he is not allowed to mandate workout sessions, etc during a certain period of the offseason. if i am completely off on this, please let me know.

He can't officially mandate summer workouts either, but anyone that wants to play in the fall will be on a workout plan this summer.

runswithscissors said:
TideOutsider said:
ghice said:
TideOutsider said:

I don't want to waste the time of going through the NCAA guidebook to find out if there is a rule about this...but, the idea, doesn't seem like a smart one to me. Quite the opposite, to be frank.

runswithscissors said:
TideOutsider said:
ghice said:
TideOutsider said:

He might not be able to set a curfew per say, but he could tell them something like "It is not mandatory that you be home by XX:XX o'clock, but remember, it is not mandatory that you play xxxx amount of time once the season starts either."

Back
Top Bottom