| FTBL Rammer Jammer

I don't think Rammer Jammer is fitting for all victories... but after all the hype about Moreno, Stafford and AJ Green - and how they were going to whip us...plus the blackout and how GA writers twisted Coach Cochrans words into a jab at their legendary announcer's health. I've just gone one thing to say:

Hey Dogs! Hey Dogs! Hey Dogs! We just beat the hell out of you! Rammer Jammer Yellow Hammer - Give 'em Hell Alabama!

RollTideRandy said:
I've noticed twice this year that JPW started singing along at the end of the game. What do you folks think about this? I like it personally. :D

JPW can do whatever he wants!!! He is OUR QB!!! He is the QB to the #2 team in the nation!

I like seeing a full rendition of Rammer Jammer outside the confines of Tuscaloosa.

That makes twice this year in Jawja, and I'm loving every minute of it :D

Nothing wrong with ramma jamma don't like it don't listen. That simple! I'm not a PC person don't like tuff! Plug ur ears! lol

steelmagnolia said:
if by some misfortune we happen to lose then there is no reason to get mad if the oppositions sings it to us, right?

They've done it before so it wouldn't be anything new.

That said, it's our song and if we beat a team down, it deserves to be played. Over and over and over and over :D

After having to go through the heart break of the OT loss last year at home, seeing Stafford get to go whatever Georgia chooses to do when they win, JPW could do the Chicken Dance for all I care.

Back
Top Bottom