| FTBL Question to all living in Georgia

c5vetman was in RollTideRandy’s neighborhood and saw his Bama flag! :D

Too bad the 6-foot tall inflatable Big Al wasn’t plugged in. :wink:

My Neighborhood does seem to be more Bama and UT fans than anything else, but I think the majority of folks are UGA fans, they just don’t deck out there yards in Bulldog stuff. Also, as I have stated before, they are only passive UGA fans and more rabid about the Falcons than any college team. :?

I would really like to see us get this going. If there is a petition, perhaps it could be brought to A-day to gather signatures. Also, the Alumni Association could maybe put together some event to get signatures. I see they watched the Bama-AU b-ball game just about 6 or 7 blocks away from where I work. I hate I didn’t know about it or I might have dropped by.

I also got a letter a couple of months ago and I think Newnan-Peachtree City has their own group. I’ll dig that letter back out and see if I can get in contact with them. They have a meeting in March I was thinking about going to. Not sure why this chapter is not listed on the main Alumni Association site.

Barn fans in Georgia

This is Georgia Peach and yes we do have some Barn fans here in Dalton GA but more UGA fans than anything most of the Barn fans here are more or less band wagon fans but really we have 37 reasons right now why we are better than the Barners . They do tend to talk their talk but we just say 37-15 now go away . Our son John is an Auburn fan we do not know how that happen since his dad is Bama and I and our oldest son are Dawg fans . But the majority of the tags around here are UGA or Bama but mostly UGA . Have a good day and get you a petition started for your tags.

Angry Yeti said:
Sauce said:
Have you seen this plate when driving? Why is Auburn the only univesity outside of Georgia that has it's own plates? I think we should do something about this...any suggestions?
http://motor.etax.dor.ga.gov/motor/plates/plate.asp?ptitle=TZ

That's easy to answer. It's because Alabama sucks and Auburn rocks and no one in their right mind would want such an ugly plate on their car.

WAR EAGLE!!!

That effort was as poor an effort as I've seen in quite some time. Try again later. Improvement is mandatory if you want to stick around.

Thanks for the link Delta. I noticed the Tennessee "BAMA" license plate when I was in Knoxville a couple of weeks ago. It looked nice.

I've got to say this. That Barner sure did a lot of reading to pull this post up in June. The last post before he brought it to the top was February. That might explain why he was feeling his oats. I am sure there was a good bit of Barner love shown around here from Feb-June! LOL!

Written by Schuyler Hoynes
Monday, 25 June 2007
It's been a long time coming, but I have good news! The University will be sending the signed licene agreement and a copy of the logo tomorrow. The DMV said it may take as many as 4 weeks to approve, but we're hoping for less since we've spent so much time going back and forth with them. Since we are very, very close to this dream fizzling out this year, please pass this information along to as many Bama supporters as you can in the next couple of weeks. As soon as we get the go-ahead, we will have applications on this site for you to print and send to the DMV. Again, if you are interested in a tag, please e-mail BAMAtagsinGA@gmail.com.This e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it When we get approval from the State, we will e-mail everyone on that list immediately. Keep your fingers crossed and Roll TIDE!
Last Updated ( Monday, 25 June 2007 )

http://www.atlabama.com/alumni/index.php

Back
Top Bottom