| FTBL question about seating

tide-fan

We are going to the game tommorow and my wife wants to take our 2 year old son. I thought as long as they sat with you they did not need a ticket but I have been told otherwise. Just wanting to know which one it is?

Thanks,
Jeremy

tide-fan said:
We are going to the game tommorow and my wife wants to take our 2 year old son. I thought as long as they sat with you they did not need a ticket but I have been told otherwise. Just wanting to know which one it is?

Thanks,
Jeremy

From what I understand, they (people at the gates) are told everyone with a pulse requires a ticket to enter. I'm not sure how strictly they enforce it, but that is the policy.

http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/alab/genrel/auto_pdf/2008-policies-and-procedures.pdf

tide-fan said:

Thanks,
Jeremy

A family with a 2 yr old sits next to me at BD and I'm 99% sure they didnt get him season tickets.

Back
Top Bottom