| FTBL QB Transferring?

Saban has worked with kids that have wanted transfers in the past. Javier Arenas is a prime example. If he wants a kid that wants to transfer, he will not hesitate to re-recruit the kid. That's the reason Javier is here and happy today. That's not a guarantee of anything though and I know that.

I think you guys probably need to prepare yourself for some well-known names on this team not being with us in 2008. I am not talking about the 22 Seniors either. Call it a hunch but if you have listened to all of Saban's pressers lately, you probably come away with the same impression.

bamafan4ever said:
Saban has worked with kids that have wanted transfers in the past. Javier Arenas is a prime example. If he wants a kid that wants to transfer, he will not hesitate to re-recruit the kid. That's the reason Javier is here and happy today. That's not a guarantee of anything though and I know that.

I think you guys probably need to prepare yourself for some well-known names on this team not being with us in 2008. I am not talking about the 22 Seniors either. Call it a hunch but if you have listened to all of Saban's pressers lately, you probably come away with the same impression.

Indeed, I hope it doesn't shock to many people.

bamafan4ever said:

sounds like you agree with some of the coacheshotseat blog :D

Tider 27 said:
bamafan4ever said:

Indeed, I hope it doesn't shock to many people.

Wont shock me. I am expecting it. :o

Preparing self now. :|

I would think we'd know soon about McElroy. If he has already decided to transfer seems like he'd want to go ahead and do it now instead of after spring semester.

Back
Top Bottom