| FTBL (PULLED from the Game Thread against Mizzou.) "That Missouri coach rubs me the wrong way he seems like a complete ass."

That Missouri coach rubs me the wrong way he seems like a complete ass
After watching the replay when Bama had the roughing the passer. Yes, He should have been fine for his words because I think these words were directed to a player? Because no flag and nor whistler was ever heard from any player. I think someone in the main office should be having a big time discussing with these refs.

After watching the replay when Bama had the roughing the passer. Yes, He should have been fine for his words because I think these words were directed to a player? Because no flag and nor whistler was ever heard from any player. I think someone in the main office should be having a big time discussing with these refs.
I didn’t even see that until it was pointed out by someone else. I felt he was an ass before that just by some of the action he was doing on the sideline. This is even more egregious to the things I saw on the sideline prior. If the FU was not directed at a player, it was directed at a ref and either way it’s unacceptable. Although if it was direct at the refs, I would understand it a little bit more as they were horrible. Even though they threw a penalty on that play, they sure didn’t use a whistle loud enough so the players could hear. And when you have an already injured QB the last thing you wanna see is him getting teed off on because the refs can’t blow a whistle loud enough for the players to hear.

I didn’t even see that until it was pointed out by someone else. I felt he was an ass before that just by some of the action he was doing on the sideline. This is even more egregious to the things I saw on the sideline prior. If the FU was not directed at a player, it was directed at a ref and either way it’s unacceptable. Although if it was direct at the refs, I would understand it a little bit more as they were horrible. Even though they threw a penalty on that play, they sure didn’t use a whistle loud enough so the players could hear. And when you have an already injured QB the last thing you wanna see is him getting teed off on because the refs can’t blow a whistle loud enough for the players to hear.
The QB seemed to know there was a penalty...and are taught...or should be ...ground the ball immediately so that doesn't happen.....but. ....he didn't and took a shot

He will most likely move to greener pastures soon..
Where?

I'd have to check. I think he has four losses in the last 21 games.

The Missouri administration is not smart. I have no reason to believe they would not get into a bidding war. And, they'll overpay.

But again. Where? Who asks for him? USC, maybe? They are on the tab for 70 million or something like that with Riley.

Where?

I'd have to check. I think he has four losses in the last 21 games.

The Missouri administration is not smart. I have no reason to believe they would not get into a bidding war. And, they'll overpay.

But again. Where? Who asks for him? USC, maybe? They are on the tab for 70 million or something like that with Riley.
They were talking about him being a hot name for The Gators.. and some other jobs about a week ago..on Jox… he is a Chris Peterson disciple from Boise State..

The QB seemed to know there was a penalty...and are taught...or should be ...ground the ball immediately so that doesn't happen.....but. ....he didn't and took a shot
There was a time when the official behind the QB/Backfield would coming running into that area once a penalty was called in that type of situation. I am assuming his intent was to prevent any defensive player from doing just what was done due to not hearing the whistle.

There was a time when the official behind the QB/Backfield would coming running into that area once a penalty was called in that type of situation. I am assuming his intent was to prevent any defensive player from doing just what was done due to not hearing the whistle.
Those refs wanted to call that penalty…They knew they f’d it up..

Back
Top Bottom