| FTBL Prayers sent to the Stallings family.

I'm chiming in late I know. Mostly because I don't know the right things to say in this situation.

I guess I'll start by saying that while I knew (and we all knew) this would eventually happen, we still feel shocked by it. I have fond memories of Coach and John Mark and am saddened by this news.

I wish the family well in their time of need.

I'm still having a hard time with this one.

I don't think that anyone who followed the orginazation could have not been touched by John Mark Stallings, and if you got the chance to see he and Coach Stallings together, you could not miss how deep the bond was between them.

To say that he will be missed by the "Bama Nation" is a tremendous understatement, but I believe that he will still be watching this season, and that he'll have the best seat in the house. God be with all of Stallings family, and grant John Mark rest.

And John Mark, say "Hey" to Coach Bryant for us.

this is such sad news. all prayers and support go out to the stalling's family. He will always be alabama's greatest fan.

Destiny

Many times we have folks that think destiny is the reason this has to happen. I believe that these special children are here on the earth to teach us a lesson about special feelings that we need. They are pure joy and have joy in their heart for others.

I hope the team does something to honor his memory this season. Maybe a special patch on the uniforms or something. I still remember the story from last year when Coach Saban was hired and Gene Stallings said he asked him who his favorite Alabama Coach was and he said Nick Saban. That always makes me smile to think about it. I am sure he is in Heaven right now.

I am just finding out about this after being gone all weekend. This breaks my heart. I can't imagine the pain and sense of loss the family is feeling. Imagine what it must be like to no longer have him at home. It will be a tough time for all of the family but especially Coach and Mrs. Stallings. I pray for comfort and peace for them.

Back
Top Bottom