| FTBL Prayers sent to the Stallings family.

I lurk often and seldom post, but felt it very important to let everyone know that Johnny Mark passed away this morning. My prayers and thoughts are with the Stallings family during this most difficult time.

John Mark Stallings, one of the greatest and best Bama fans ever. May he rest in peace. Prayers go out to his Family, friends and loved ones.

:cry:

That's terrible news. I hope that the Stallings family and friends can find some peace and celebrate his life. I know he always brought a huge smile to my face to see him. We've lost our best fan.

How terribly sad. My family's thoughts and prayers do go out the Stallings.

Jon Mark was a blessing to those that met him. He got more out of what he was given than anyone I know. He was a reminder to me that a good life does not have to be complicated one. In fact the opposite is more often the case. I thank God that for letting us have John Mark for as long as we did.

Very sad day for BAMA Nation, and especially the Stallings family. Whenever I saw Coach Stallings in recent years, John Mark was usually right at his side. No doubt they were best friends, and John Mark always had a smile on his face.

Mal Moore: I think John Mark may have touched more Alabama fans than any other person ever did.

Mal Moore:

"I've known John Mark Stallings his entire life," Moore said. "I want to extend my deepest sympathy to Coach Stallings, Ruth Ann and the entire Stallings family. For someone who never played or coached a game, I think John Mark may have touched more Alabama fans than any other person ever did. I would like to thank the Stallings family for sharing their love for John Mark with all of us."

Back
Top Bottom