| FTBL Pollack being Pollack!

0db1af19-bf0b-40a1-af84-40c0c1ecf58b_text.gif

May save it and buy a gallon of gas this summer.

Funny how these snap shots are so selective. No one is showing the part when Saban was nodding in agreement with Pollack.

Ordinarily I want my coach to get this exposure, but it was a little cringe worthy to see him sharing the stage with commentators praising Georgia as the new standard.
Yep … I said in another post last night that it reminded me too much of Urban being on the sets when everyone was praising Saban and Bama. If it fires him up then it was worth the humiliation. If it doesn’t I hope he will pass on it next season!

In past years I would have said college football teams playing Bama are in big, big, trouble. However, after seeing the last 2 years who knows. It will be an interesting 2023 season.

Like it or not David is right (two years). Nick needs to get some fire himself with the troops instead of standing over there with his hands crossed. Pat them on the back when they do well but address them when they don't hit the mark.

but 1st thing he needs to do is find some interior DL that can kick azz and some OL than can do the same. You do that and all those players on each side of the ball become better. That is where UGA has a big advantage on most everyone as of today.

and their OC is balling to say the least.

Like it or not David is right (two years). Nick needs to get some fire himself with the troops instead of standing over there with his hands crossed. Pat them on the back when they do well but address them when they don't hit the mark.

but 1st thing he needs to do is find some interior DL that can kick azz and some OL than can do the same. You do that and all those players on each side of the ball become better. That is where UGA has a big advantage on most everyone as of today.

and their OC is balling to say the least.
Truer words have not been spoken!

Pollack is a product of Georigia. This is all new territory for them. They do not know how to act. Same with all Georgia fans including the Falcons. They have been historical losers so again they do not know how to act.

With that said I absolutely hope this reignites a fire under CNS like he had 5-10 years ago and he strops ripping some new ones.

Back
Top Bottom