| BSB/SB Montana Fouts has been named to the USA Softball Women's National Team

rick4bama

Bama Fan since 1965 and counting....
345853864_242331938469738_7723316014029902916_n.jpg

She pitched the fourth perfect game of her Alabama career just days ago.
She earned her Master's degree last weekend from UA and was honored on the same night she pitched a perfect game at Ole Miss.
And next up?
Montana Fouts has been named to the USA Softball Women's National Team for the WBSC World Cup, which will be held July 11-15 in Dublin, Ireland.
Yes, Bama Montana will always bleed Crimson, and now she's embracing the red, white and blue.
Yes, Montana Fouts is on Team USA (she also played for Team USA last summer at the World Games).
I know Bama fans are proud.
America's proud, too.
🇺🇸

Please Share The Good News!
*Picture courtesy Team USA
University of Alabama Athletics The University of Alabama Alabama Softball
#MontanaFouts
Rick Karle

Anything new on her injury? Can usually get a little insight from my niece, but she hasn’t heard a thing….
When she left Birmingham there was only hope. A friend of mine referenced a quote he'd read somewhere, "if she could have a Willis Reed" which, quite frankly, didn't inspire a lot of confidence.

Yesterday the tone changed; much more optimistic about her return. While there's no definite answer this morning, the prevailing notion yesterday was we won't see her this weekend but they're holding out the chance she could be ready for the Super's.

When she left Birmingham there was only hope. A friend of mine referenced a quote he'd read somewhere, "if she could have a Willis Reed" which, quite frankly, didn't inspire a lot of confidence.

Yesterday the tone changed; much more optimistic about her return. While there's no definite answer this morning, the prevailing notion yesterday was we won't see her this weekend but they're holding out the chance she could be ready for the Super's.
It's not a knee?

Back
Top Bottom