| FTBL Hurts, Tagovailoa, Jones all names Captain of their team.

rick4bama

Bama Fan since 1965 and counting....
https://www.facebook.com/RickKarle?__cft__[0]=AZWvF-AeQWz1k2P8P8V8bEz9q7vUPz1nhWccZNVuSN1ZPZ9HN21UcYpqf5OCHYmpO_7DxzfD1Zj1toxuOPMnzxHD0-9lThtxqkwGisXmEAA3UPG_01JylgduCTxwIAFb-SxWwYLzEcXQKSKkxfA6y0Y8LqJfGthQhQmgtPx4sfmQuDzwMYds0kf8--FnLaiFr94&tn=<,P-R

Rick Karle

Congratulations to Mac Jones, who today was named a Patriots team captain by coach Bill Belichick.
Jalen Hurts and Tua Tagovailoa were previously named team captains of the Eagles and Dolphins.
Three former Bama quarterbacks, all named captains of their respective NFL teams.
That’s simply amazing.
That’s #BuiltByBama
*Picture courtesy University of Alabama Athletics The University of Alabama Alabama Football

1662586528244.png

When was the last time there were 3.....THREE.....former BAMA QBs that were starting in the NFL? At the same time?

Serious question because I really want to know. I can't remember a time, but it may have happened before my time.

Hunter has several ambiguous passing entries in the Bama record book from the '69 barn game. Three of which held the top spots until broken by Young last season. Ambiguous in that Bama lost that game 26-49.

Back
Top Bottom