| FTBL Pick'em Results: BAMA vs. Houston

• Thread starter imported_Porter
  • Start date
I

imported_Porter

The scores are up. To check your score, click here (PM me if there is a mistake).

1- How many points will BAMA score in the game? (Closest guess without going over gets 25 points) [30 POINTS]

2- How many yards rushing will BAMA have as a team? (Closest guess without going over gets 18 points) [190 YARDS RUSHING]

3- How many yards passing will BAMA have as a team? (Closest guess without going over gets 18 points) [157 YARDS PASSING]

4- Who will lead BAMA in tackles? (Name only - 10 points) [WALLACE GILBERRY]

5- How many turnovers will BAMA force in the game? (10 points) [3 TURNOVERS]

*****BONUS*****
How many total offensive yards will Houston have in the game? (Closest guess without going over gets 22 points) [404 TOTAL OFFENSIVE YARDS]

--------------------------------------------------
Only those who scored points are listed below:

Gillis25- 10
BamaTexan- 10
bamarooski- 10
Big Al- 18 (earned points for question #3)
Wiseace615- 10
Outlaw- 10
tidentrue12- 10
252BAMA- 35 (earned points for question #1)
Atlanta_Tider- 28 (earned points for question #2)
BamaFan425- 10
Teague13- 22 (earned points for bonus question)
bamabarney- 10
HiTide- 10
KingKat- 10
Josh Holderfield- 18 (earned points for question #2)

Me no like you much.

Angry-Indian-th.jpg

Hmmmmmm How the crap did I miss playing last week? I am really getting old. I was wandering how I dropped to 5th so I go to check my answers and quickly come to the realization that I didn't have any answers to check. :roll:

I need more sleep. :?

mine said:
Hmmmmmm How the crap did I miss playing last week? I am really getting old. I was wandering how I dropped to 5th so I go to check my answers and quickly come to the realization that I didn't have any answers to check. :roll:

I don't think you missed playing. I think, like me, you played but didn't score any points. :cry:

reger60 said:
mine said:

I don't think you missed playing. I think, like me, you played but didn't score any points. :cry:

You have to be horrible if you didn't score anything this week. :roll:

**Points to self**

reger60 said:
mine said:

No, seriously. I went and checked the pick em thread and I never even posted a pick in there. I don't have a post in that thread at all. I need my Geritol now.

Tider 27 said:
reger60 said:
mine said:

You have to be horrible if you didn't score anything this week. :roll:

**Points to self**

LOL Yeah I remember that. You need to keep doing that. :p

Back
Top Bottom