| OT OT: JoshB gets a nod of recognition. Prayers are with you, pal.

That's really cool. Josh has been a member here going back to the beginning... one of the RTB Originals® and one of the very few from that group that is still active. @JoshB, it's easy to see how much the Troy community and program appreciates and respects you. You have our support and prayers as well.
He was also one of the guys that left ____.com because of the "moderation." That's why he landed here: as did we.

And I was a part of that for a bit. Damn.

Very sorry to hear this. I don’t know your belief but the following is a prayer I say on my infusion visits. I should say it daily at least.

MOTHER OF GOD, HEALER OF CANCER​

O All-Gracious, most wondrous
Mother of God, Pantanassa,
Queen of All!
I am not worthy that thou
shouldst enter under my roof!

But as Thou art the compassionate
Mother of the Merciful God,
say the word that my soul may be healed
and my weakened body strengthened.
For Thou hast unconquerable might,
and all Thy speech hath power,
O Queen of All!
Do Thou gain the victory for me,
do Thou supplicate for me
that I may glorify
Thy most glorious name,
always, now and ever,
and unto the endless ages. Amen.

Stay strong Bama Brother! Sounds like you have a wonderful family and great wife by your side. Awesome act for the school to do the fund raiser, shows how much they love and appreciate you.

And… heck, Josh seems like a nice friendly guy! Folks come across a little different than reality sometimes in texts and forum messages. 🤣

Thanks everyone, I appreciate it. I've been speechless to all the support everyone has shown and I def. appreciate it all. Not used to being "the" story, so I was a little nervous about letting anyone do the story but Rosie is a great person and I knew she would do an amazing job and she did. Thank you again everyone. I start second round of treatments on Nov. 20, so I'm def. gonna need those good vibes.

Thanks everyone, I appreciate it. I've been speechless to all the support everyone has shown and I def. appreciate it all. Not used to being "the" story, so I was a little nervous about letting anyone do the story but Rosie is a great person and I knew she would do an amazing job and she did. Thank you again everyone. I start second round of treatments on Nov. 20, so I'm def. gonna need those good vibes.
I never drop anyone off my prayer list! If you don't mind, I will put you on my church list too!

Back
Top Bottom