| OT OT: JoshB gets a nod of recognition. Prayers are with you, pal.

Thanks everyone, I appreciate it. I've been speechless to all the support everyone has shown and I def. appreciate it all. Not used to being "the" story, so I was a little nervous about letting anyone do the story but Rosie is a great person and I knew she would do an amazing job and she did. Thank you again everyone. I start second round of treatments on Nov. 20, so I'm def. gonna need those good vibes.
Man... @JoshB & I go way back on the boards... Like maybe 12+ years?! Typically talking smack to each other lol.

That story hit me hard. I've always really loved Josh's passion for Bama football and enjoyed the banter. He's always brought the juice, and even when we didn't always agree, we've circled back to make light of a lot of situations. That's a good dude!

Truly wishing you the best of luck big dog! You'll kick this things ass... Roll Tide buddy.

Man... @JoshB & I go way back on the boards... Like maybe 12+ years?! Typically talking smack to each other lol.

That story hit me hard. I've always really loved Josh's passion for Bama football and enjoyed the banter. He's always brought the juice, and even when we didn't always agree, we've circled back to make light of a lot of situations. That's a good dude!

Truly wishing you the best of luck big dog! You'll kick this things ass... Roll Tide buddy.
I appreciate you, man. I'm trying, it's hard as hell some days. I've been trying to enjoy these last cpl of weeks, the second round of chemo is supposed to be the one that really kicks your ass. So, I'm gritting my teeth thinking about it. We'll get through it, though. Hopefully by May we'll be able to do the surgery and get what's left of this POS out of me.

Back
Top Bottom