| FTBL OSU Names Starting QB

Crtuneman

So Will Howard, who transferred from K State, will be the new QB at Ohio St. IMO it's an underwhelming choice. I watched him play a few games at K State and he was not that impressive. I think OSU is about to take a big step back this year. And I guess Julian Sayin was over rated if he couldn't beat out Howard. I see Day getting fired this year.

Will Howard To Start for OSU

So Will Howard, who transferred from K State, will be the new QB at Ohio St. IMO it's an underwhelming choice. I watched him play a few games at K State and he was not that impressive. I think OSU is about to take a big step back this year. And I guess Julian Sayin was over rated if he couldn't beat out Howard. I see Day getting fired this year.

Will Howard To Start for OSU
He fits for their offense this year, mostly anyway. They're gonna resemble what they looked like under Meyer during his tenure, or fields when he was there. Lots and lots of RPO's. Likely not gonna see them air it like they have the last 3 years. Made that even more evident when they hired Chip Kelly. Still needs to be able to distribute the ball, and he's shown he can. He's got a strong arm, just needs to be consistent in doing so.

I watched him play a few games at K State and he was not that impressive
When he announced he was headed to OSU I looked over his number a bit...I remember he was over sixty percent last year and just under 2700. A little better than a 2:1 TD/INT ratio.

If I recall correctly he had a total of 32 or 33 TD's last year when you include rushing.

He's a fifth year guy leading me not to expect a lot of self inflicted mistakes.

Back
Top Bottom